Solution Architect for a Global Insurance CompanyВакансии
The project is the development of an online platform providing insurance services globally.
The customer is the largest insurer in Germany and one of the largest insurers in the world, which is included in the list of global systematically important companies. The Solution is also listed in the Fortune Global 500.
- Assess the compatibility and integration of products and services proposed as standards in order to ensure an integrated architecture across interdependent technologies;
- Define, implement and maintain the IT architecture;
- Establish the IT architecture framework and develop the IT-architecture roadmap, conducting architecture reviews based on applicable standards and target blueprints as part of the architecture governance, following up on findings and supporting projects;
- Input to, development and communication of Solution Architecture techniques at (including input and on-going development of models and references);
- Management of a Solution Architecture knowledge base;
- Perform Solution Architecture/Enterprise Architecture activities for Strategic Projects in support of the success of meeting Solution needs and aims.
- Experience as a Solution Architect for 5+ years;
- Understanding of at least one Architecture Domain: Solution, Infrastructure, Data, Application or Security;
- Certification on IT Architecture (e.g. TOGAF);
- Exposure to Architecture Modelling Tools (ADoIT, Archimate etc);
- Profound communication skills and the ability to negotiate with a diverse audience, e.g. on senior level;
- Ability to work fully independent and solve complex problems or situations based on multiple sources of information;
- Ensuring that Enterprise Architecture initiatives and Group IT Strategy regarding Architecture are achieved and milestones are met;
- Rapidly evolving architecture standards and technology requiring constant awareness and education;
- Level of English – from Upper-Intermediate.
Reasons to join us
Andersen is a pre-IPO software development company that provides a full cycle of services. For over 15 years, we have been helping enterprises and middle-sized firms worldwide transform their Solutions by creating effective digital solutions using innovative technologies.
We welcome true specialists no matter what country they live in. Salaries at Andersen are pegged to the USD, and its employees are provided with a benefit package and an extensive set of bonuses.
Reasons to join us:
- Cooperation with such Solutiones as Samsung, Johnson & Johnson, Ryanair, Europcar, TUI, Verivox, Shypple, etc. This project is just your beginning here – working with us means reliability and prospects;
- Excellent teams with streamlined processes and an opportunity to change the project. There are also systems of mentoring and adaptation for each new employee;
- Many different ways to grow – you can develop expertise in different Solution domains and improve as a specialist or a manager. Transparent performance review and assessment systems will allow you to determine your development path and plan your growth;
- Flexible start of the working day: from 7 AM to 11 AM. You can telecommute, work at the office, or opt for a hybrid schedule – whatever is convenient for you;
- Referral programs and an opportunity to additionally earn up to $1,500 per month by participating in the company's activities;
- Access to the corporate training portal, where the entire knowledge base of the company is collected and which is constantly updated;
- Such perks as private health insurance, English language courses, and certification compensation (AWS, PMP, etc.).
Мы будем рады увидеть тебя в наших рядах!
Все еще ищешь вакансию мечты в IT? Тогда кликни здесь, чтобы увидеть полный список открытых вакансий в команде Andersen. У нас постоянно открываются новые позиции!