Solution Architect for a Healthcare ProjectВакансии
The project is the development of a personalized system to systematize and manage the activities of the company. Through this system, the patient will receive a full range of services from the initial call to the outpatient clinic to the receipt of the results.
The customer is an American company founded in 1995. It provides a wide range of radiology services (MRI, CT, ultrasonography, mammography, and radiography) to thousands of physicians and medical centers throughout the USA. The company is headquartered in Cincinnati, Ohio.
Technology stack: Java/.Net Architecture, AWS/Azure/GCP, Oracle/MSSQL Server/PostgreSQL, AI/ML, EHR/EMR, HL7/FHIR, HIPAA, GDPR.
- Preparing documentation with architectural requirements and their transfer for subsequent technical implementation;
- Working with Front-end and Back-end developers and designers on the architecture and creation of a common component library;
- Interacting with developers and controlling the implementation of architectural solutions;
- Training of employees and preparation of educational/developmental plans;
- Preparing architectural documentation and the required reviews, feedback, conclusions on the solution architecture.
- Experience in Architecture development for 5+ years;;
- Experience in the Healthcare domain;
- Experience with with Java/.Net Architecture;
- Experience with AWS/Azure/GCP cloud infrastructure;
- Experience with Oracle/MSSQL Server/PostgreSQL Database Management System;
- Healthcare AI/ML development/deployment, architecture, and/or cloud computing experience;
- Experience in developing and/or integrating with EHR systems;
- Knowledge and experience with EHR/EMR, HL7/FHIR, HIPAA, GDPR;
- Level of English – Advanced.
Reasons to join us
- Experience in teamwork with leaders in FinTech, Healthcare, Retail, Telecom, and others. Andersen cooperates with such businesses as Samsung, Siemens, Johnson & Johnson, BNP Paribas, Ryanair, Mercedes, TUI, Verivox, Allianz, T-Systems, etc.;
- The opportunity to change the project and/or develop expertise in an interesting business domain;
- Job conditions – you can work both fully remotely and from the office or can choose a hybrid variant;
- Guarantee of professional, financial, and career growth! The company has introduced systems of mentoring and adaptation for each new employee;
- The opportunity to earn additional up to 1,700 EUR per month by participating in the company's activities;
- Access to the corporate training portal, where the entire knowledge base of the company is collected and which is constantly updated;
- Bright corporate life (parties / pizza days / PlayStation / fruits / coffee / snacks / movies);
- Certification compensation (AWS, PMP, etc);
- Referral program;
- English courses;
- Private health insurance and compensation for sports activities.
Мы будем рады увидеть тебя в наших рядах!
Все еще ищешь вакансию мечты в IT? Тогда кликни здесь, чтобы увидеть полный список открытых вакансий в команде Andersen. У нас постоянно открываются новые позиции!