HR Business AnalystВакансії
The IT company Andersen invites an HR Business Analyst, who will participate in the project to optimize the Applicant tracking system (gather requirements, model business processes and automate them).
Andersen is a pre-IPO software development company providing a full cycle of services. For over 16 years, we have been helping enterprises and middle-sized firms worldwide transform their businesses by creating effective digital solutions using innovative technologies. We build high-quality software and develop various domains; the leading ones are FinTech, Healthcare, and Media & Entertainment.
- Collaborating with stakeholders to obtain an assessment and transformation of business requirements;
- Assisting in maintaining the roadmap and conducting an appropriate gap analysis;
- Analyzing risks and causes of errors in system development.
- Creating and maintaining dashboards/reports for internal stakeholders using Microsoft Power BI.
- Practical experience in analytical work for 2+ years;
- Experience with Power BI;
- Knowledge of SQL, experience in writing queries;
- Knowledge of all techniques of requirements gathering, analysis, formalization of business requirements;
- Experience in modeling business processes;
- Proficiency in MS Excel (data manipulation functions);
- Ability to formulate ideas briefly and clearly;
- Ability to find, research and structure information in a thorough manner;
- Excellent team and stakeholder communication skills;
- Level of English – from Intermediate.
Reasons to join us
- Andersen cooperates with such companies as Siemens, Johnson & Johnson, AstraZeneca, BNP Paribas, Allianz, Ryanair, TUI, Verivox, etc.;
- For the past four years, our company has been growing annually by 60–100%, and we constantly involve top-notch specialists in our team;
- Andersen has mentoring and adaptation systems for new employees, and transparent performance review and assessment systems will allow you to determine your development path and plan your growth;
- The most important thing that we value in our employees is a commitment to continuous learning. The company supports them in this and gives them access to the best educational platforms, seminars, and practices. In addition, for over 16 years, Andersen has assembled a huge knowledge base and established a robust resource management institution;
- We have been strengthening our expertise since 2007. During this time, we have formed excellent teams with streamlined processes, where you can learn something new from your colleagues every day and enjoy your work;
- We are a cool young team of like-minded people communicating informally;
- You'll have a stable and competitive salary and an extensive benefits package;
- At Andersen, we have many different ways to grow. You can improve as a specialist or a manager, and all your activities will be decently rewarded.
Будемо раді бачити вас!
Продовжуєш шукати вакансію мрії в ІТ? Тоді натисни тут, щоб побачити повний перелік вакансій у команді Andersen. У нас постійно відкриваються нові позиції!