The project is the development of a mobile application for international passenger, freight and long-distance transportation, courier delivery services, household and business solutions.
The customer is an international passenger and cargo transportation service. It is among the top 3 mobile services for ordering rides in the world: 150 million installations, 1 billion trips, 600+ cities in 45 countries.
Technology stack: Swift, RxSwift/Combine, Objective-С, SnapKit, XCoordinator, Alamofire, Swinject, Unit/UI/Snapshot тесты, Unidirectional Data Flow, SwiftLint, Danger.
- Developing new application functionality within product teams (e.g., long-distance transportation team or payment team);
- Participating in code reviews;
- Participating in sprint planning and task decomposition processes;
- Writing Unit/UI tests, Snapshot testing;
- Participating in the entire layer of iOS development.
- Commercial iOS development experience for 4+ years;
- Commercial experience of Swift development;
- Knowledge of reactive programming and experience with RxSwift/Combine framework;
- Strong knowledge of iOS SDK;
- Experience in writing Clean Code (SOLID, KISS, DRY, YAGNI);
- Knowledge of classical data structures and algorithms;
- Understanding of software development cycle, Agile methodologies (Scrum/Kanban);
- Level of English – Intermediate.
Reasons to join us
- Experience in teamwork with leaders in FinTech, Healthcare, Retail, Telecom, and others. Andersen cooperates with such businesses as Samsung, Siemens, Johnson & Johnson, BNP Paribas, Ryanair, Mercedes, TUI, Verivox, Allianz, T-Systems, etc.;
- The opportunity to change the project and/or develop expertise in an interesting business domain;
- Job conditions – you can work both fully remotely and from the office or can choose a hybrid variant;
- Guarantee of professional, financial, and career growth! The company has introduced systems of mentoring and adaptation for each new employee;
- The opportunity to earn additional up to 1,700 EUR per month by participating in the company's activities;
- Access to the corporate training portal, where the entire knowledge base of the company is collected and which is constantly updated;
- Bright corporate life (parties / pizza days / PlayStation / fruits / coffee / snacks / movies);
- Certification compensation (AWS, PMP, etc);
- Referral program;
- English courses;
- Private health insurance and compensation for sports activities.
Будемо раді бачити вас!
Продовжуєш шукати вакансію мрії в ІТ? Тоді натисни тут, щоб побачити повний перелік вакансій у команді Andersen. У нас постійно відкриваються нові позиції!