The IT-company Andersen invites an experienced Project Manager to work on a FinTech project for one of our customers.
The customer is a large division of one of the most reliable and stable Asian financial corporations. It provides car lending services working with legal entities and individuals. The company cooperates with such brands as Toyota, Lexus, Audi, Porsche, Hyundai, Nissan and others.
The project is the development of web and mobile applications to provide loans. The applications will be used for receiving and returning loans, including user authentication as well as API integration from auto sales sites. KYC systems are used for user authentication.
- Establishing, adapting, and managing processes on a project – from requirements gathering to technical support;
- Interacting with the customer, negotiating, and managing project deadlines, risks, and the customer’s business expectations;
- Establishing a workflow, prioritizing, tracking deadlines, and motivating team members;
- Planning, controlling, and allocating project budgets;
- Regularly communicating with the customer about advancement, strategies, and business goals.
- Experience as an IT Project Manager for 3+ years;
- Hands-on knowledge of Agile (Scrum, Kanban) and the software development life cycle (SDLC) model;
- Excellent planning skills and the ability to quickly switch between projects without losing focus;
- Self-confidence, excellent communication skills, flexibility, initiative, perseverance, and responsibility;
- Experience with Jira, Confluence;
- Systematic thinking and the ability to find common ground with colleagues, partners, and customers;
- Ability to multitask and stress resistance;
- Level of English – Intermediate and above.
- Experience in managing projects under various Agile contracts;
- Experience in the Fintech domain;
- Project management certificates.
Reasons to join us
- Andersen cooperates with such companies as Siemens, Johnson & Johnson, AstraZeneca, BNP Paribas, Allianz, Ryanair, TUI, Verivox, etc.;
- For the past four years, our company has been growing annually by 60–100%, and we constantly involve top-notch specialists in our team;
- The company provides access to the corporate training portal with such educational programs as Agile PM, Growth Mindset for Agile Delivery, DevOps Practices, Cloud Service, and others, as well as training on project management, negotiations and sales, etc.;
- We offer an opportunity to undergo training and gain certification from Scrum providers and such organizations as Kanban University, ICAgile, AWS, and many more;
- Mentoring and adaptation programs will help you blend with the team and get involved in your work as comfortably as possible;
- The most important thing that we value in our employees is a commitment to continuous learning. The company supports them in this and gives them access to the best educational platforms, seminars, and practices. In addition, for over 16 years, Andersen has assembled a huge knowledge base and established a robust resource management institution;
- We have been strengthening our expertise since 2007. During this time, we have formed excellent teams with streamlined processes, where you can learn something new from your colleagues every day and enjoy your work;
- At Andersen, we have many different ways to grow. You can improve as a specialist or a manager, and all your activities will be decently rewarded.
Будемо раді бачити вас!
Продовжуєш шукати вакансію мрії в ІТ? Тоді натисни тут, щоб побачити повний перелік вакансій у команді Andersen. У нас постійно відкриваються нові позиції!