Full Stack Developer (Angular+Go)Вакансії
The customer is Germany’s national public television broadcaster. It is one of the largest and most renowned TV broadcasters in Europe. The company offers full-range generalist programming with a mix of information, education, arts, entertainment and sports. Its coverage provides both a broad view on the world and a comprehensive picture of Germany.
The project is the development of a system designed for content management. It allows to work with metadata, trailers, screensavers and others for video. In addition, it provides the possibility of uploading content to various providers.
- Experience with Angular;
- Knowledge of TypeScript, HTML, CSS;
- Knowledge of Go;
- Experience of working with Docker;
- Experience with SQL, Redis;
- Experience with Websocket;
- Experience with Kafka/RabbitMQ;
- Experience with RxJS and NgRx;
- Level of English – Upper-Intermediate.
Reasons to join us
- Experience in teamwork with leaders in FinTech, Healthcare, Retail, Telecom, and others. Andersen cooperates with such businesses as Samsung, Siemens, Johnson & Johnson, BNP Paribas, Ryanair, Mercedes, TUI, Verivox, Allianz, T-Systems, etc.;
- The opportunity to change the project and/or develop expertise in an interesting business domain;
- Job conditions – you can work both fully remotely and from the office or can choose a hybrid variant;
- Guarantee of professional, financial, and career growth! The company has introduced systems of mentoring and adaptation for each new employee;
- The opportunity to earn additional up to 1,700 EUR per month by participating in the company's activities;
- Access to the corporate training portal, where the entire knowledge base of the company is collected and which is constantly updated;
- Bright corporate life (parties / pizza days / PlayStation / fruits / coffee / snacks / movies);
- Certification compensation (AWS, PMP, etc);
- Referral program;
- English courses;
- Private health insurance and compensation for sports activities.
Будемо раді бачити вас!
Продовжуєш шукати вакансію мрії в ІТ? Тоді натисни тут, щоб побачити повний перелік вакансій у команді Andersen. У нас постійно відкриваються нові позиції!