The IT сompany Andersen invites a PHP Developer to work on large-scale projects for Europe, the US, and other English-speaking countries.
Andersen is a pre-IPO software development company providing a full cycle of services, following project management standards and best practices. For over 16 years, we have been helping enterprises and middle-sized firms worldwide transform their businesses by creating effective digital solutions using innovative technologies.
Today, we are working with businesses from various parts of the world, including North America, Western Europe, Israel, Australia, and the UAE. Our expertise includes FinTech, Healthcare, Retail, Telecom, Media & Entertainment, Logistics, Travel & Hospitality, eCommerce, and other industries.
Currently, we are looking for a specialist who will develop solutions for a company providing a wide range of financial services for 18 years. There is work on various modules: payments for online shops, mobile app development, currency exchange, quick transfers, a ticket distribution system, online gold trading with the possibility of handing over, issuance of contactless cards that can be added to Apple Pay, Samsung Pay, and Google Play, etc.
- Working in a multifunctional, self-organizing team following the principles of Agile (Scrum);
- Participating in the planning, development, implementation, and support of the company's products;
- Following and contributing to best development practices and participating in code reviews;
- Continuously growing as a developer and team member and sharing knowledge with other team members.
- Commercial development experience in PHP for 3+ years;
- Experience with Symfony;
- Experience with Docker;
- Experience with PostgreSQL/MySQL/MariaDB;
- Knowledge of RabbitMQ and an understanding of related libraries;
- Experience with Elasticsearch;
- Experience with monitoring and logging tools, such as Sentry, Graylog, Grafana, Kibana, etc.;
- Experience in creating and maintaining PHP packages (Composer);
- Experience in using Toran Proxy;
- Experience with apiDoc, Stoplight, or alternatives;
- Experience with microservices and event driven architecture;
- Experience in writing unit tests;
- Good knowledge of RESTful API principles and HTTP;
- Work experience in Agile teams;
- Understanding of OOP and SOLID principles;
- Experience with complex projects;
- Level of English – Upper-Intermediate and above.
- Experience with Laravel;
- Experience with Go;
- Experience with serverless infrastructure;
- Experience with RAML;
- Understanding of SOAP principles.
Reasons to join us
- Experience in teamwork with leaders in FinTech, Healthcare, Retail, Telecom, and others. Andersen cooperates with such businesses as Samsung, Siemens, Johnson & Johnson, BNP Paribas, Ryanair, Mercedes, TUI, Verivox, Allianz, T-Systems, etc.;
- The opportunity to change the project and/or develop expertise in an interesting business domain;
- Job conditions – you can work both fully remotely and from the office or can choose a hybrid variant;
- Guarantee of professional, financial, and career growth! The company has introduced systems of mentoring and adaptation for each new employee;
- The opportunity to earn additional up to 1,700 EUR per month by participating in the company's activities;
- Access to the corporate training portal, where the entire knowledge base of the company is collected and which is constantly updated;
- Bright corporate life (parties / pizza days / PlayStation / fruits / coffee / snacks / movies);
- Certification compensation (AWS, PMP, etc);
- Referral program;
- English courses;
- Private health insurance and compensation for sports activities.
Будемо раді бачити вас!
Продовжуєш шукати вакансію мрії в ІТ? Тоді натисни тут, щоб побачити повний перелік вакансій у команді Andersen. У нас постійно відкриваються нові позиції!