HR Brand ManagerВакансії
The international IT company Andersen invites an HR Brand Manager to join our team in order to supervise and guide our multifunctional marketing department.
Andersen is a European pre-IPO software development company uniting over 3,500 top-class professionals. Today, we are working with businesses from various parts of the world, including Western Europe, the USA, and Asia. Our expertise covers FinTech, Healthcare, Retail, Telecom, Media & Entertainment, Logistics, Travel & Hospitality, eCommerce, and other industries.
We value teamwork, so we hold brainstorming sessions where each marketer participates in discussions of current challenges and influences decision-making to determine the company's marketing strategy.
- Administering the marketing team consisting of an SMM specialist, Merch Master, Targetologist, Copywriter, Event Manager, Full-stack Marketers, and a film crew;
- Monitoring the implementation of plans set by the management;
- Participating in the recruitment of personnel for particular tasks;
- Reporting the team’s performance;
- Developing and implementing a marketing strategy.
- Relevant experience in a managerial position for 2-3 years;
- Self-confidence, excellent communication skills, persistence and responsibility;
- Level of English – Intermediate and above.
- Experience in marketing/brand management/PR;
- Experience in cooperating with contractors (including foreign ones);
- Experience in the IT sector or projects for IT companies.
Reasons to join us
- Andersen cooperates with such companies as Samsung, Siemens, Johnson & Johnson, AstraZeneca, BNP Paribas, Allianz, Ryanair, TUI, Verivox, etc.;
- For the past four years, our company has been growing annually by 60-100%, and we constantly involve top-notch specialists in our team;
- Andersen has mentoring and adaptation systems for new employees;
- The most important thing that we value in our employees is a commitment to continuous learning. The company supports them in this and gives them access to the best educational platforms, seminars, and practices. In addition, for over 16 years, Andersen has created a huge knowledge base and established a robust resource management institution;
- We have been strengthening our expertise since 2007. During this time, we have formed excellent teams with streamlined processes, where you can learn something new from your colleagues every day and enjoy your work;
- You'll have a stable and competitive salary and an extensive benefit package;
- At Andersen, we have many different ways to grow, and all your activities will be decently rewarded.
Будемо раді бачити вас!
Продовжуєш шукати вакансію мрії в ІТ? Тоді натисни тут, щоб побачити повний перелік вакансій у команді Andersen. У нас постійно відкриваються нові позиції!