System Engineer (DevOps)Вакансії
The customer is a Spanish company, owner of large chain stores (Zara Home, Massimo Dutti, Bershka, Oysho, Pull & Bear, Stradivarius, Uterqüe), world leader in clothing retailing. It is headquartered in Arteijo, Galicia, Spain. The company has sales in 202 markets through online platforms and more than 7,000 stores in 96 markets. With revenues of $33.27 billion.
The project is development of new functionality, optimization of the CI/CD process, creation of pipelines, maintenance of the existing system.
Technology stack: Java/Go/Python, AWS, K8s, Jenkins, Bamboo, Github Workflows, Github Actions, Bash/Shell, Docker/Buildah/Nerdctl, Spinnaker, ArgoCD, Tekton, FluxCD.
- Experience as a System Engineer (DevOps) for 3+ years;
- Proficiency in at least one programming language, preferably Java, Go and Python;
- Experience with AWS cloud infrastructure;
- Experience with CI tools such as Jenkins, Bamboo or, Github Workflows and Github Actions;
- Experience using and administering Kubernetes clusters;
- Knowledge of version control tools, in particular Git;
- Knowledge of Linux and experience with Bash/Shell Scripting;
- Extensive experience creating and optimizing images using Docker/Buildah/Nerdctl;
- Experience using CD tools: Spinnaker, ArgoCD, Tekton, FluxCD;
- Level of Spanish – from Intermediate;
- Level of English – from Pre-Intermediate+.
- Knowledge of developing and deploying operators in Kubernetes;
- Experience with Openshift.
Reasons to join us
- Experience in teamwork with leaders in FinTech, Healthcare, Retail, Telecom, and others. Andersen cooperates with such businesses as Samsung, Siemens, Johnson & Johnson, BNP Paribas, Ryanair, Mercedes, TUI, Verivox, Allianz, T-Systems, etc.;
- The opportunity to change the project and/or develop expertise in an interesting business domain;
- Job conditions – you can work both fully remotely and from the office or can choose a hybrid variant;
- Guarantee of professional, financial, and career growth! The company has introduced systems of mentoring and adaptation for each new employee;
- The opportunity to earn additional up to 1,700 EUR per month by participating in the company's activities;
- Access to the corporate training portal, where the entire knowledge base of the company is collected and which is constantly updated;
- Bright corporate life (parties / pizza days / PlayStation / fruits / coffee / snacks / movies);
- Certification compensation (AWS, PMP, etc);
- Referral program;
- English courses;
- Private health insurance and compensation for sports activities.
Будемо раді бачити вас!
Продовжуєш шукати вакансію мрії в ІТ? Тоді натисни тут, щоб побачити повний перелік вакансій у команді Andersen. У нас постійно відкриваються нові позиції!