Team Lead PHP DeveloperВакансії
The customer is a global company, providing SMS & Voice Connectivity, SMS Monetization, Messaging Services, Verification Services, Voice Services, Phone Numbers, Clearance & Settlement, and Roaming services, to a large spectrum of companies, such as Mobile Network Operators, Telecom Vendors, Social Networking Platforms, Global Email Providers. It has 1,200 active customers including Google, Microsoft, UBER, WeChat, FoodPanda, AXA Insurance, National Bank of Greece, Aegean Airlines, and etc.
The project is the development of a multi-messaging platform, offering digital communication services to Marketing-Sales managers over a Web platform.
- Experience as a Lead Developer from 1+ year;
- Commercial development experience in PHP for 6+ years;
- Experience with Apache;
- Knowledge of and experience with MySQL and Redis DB;
- Knowledge of and experience with the Linux ecosystem;
- Experience developing complex web applications/systems or SaaS;
- Experience with Git, SVN;
- Experience writing Unit tests;
- Experience developing of REST APIs;
- Understanding of microservices architecture;
- Laravel Framework experience;
- Experience with RabbitMQ message broker;
- Level of English – Intermediate and above.
- Experience with Test-Driven Development;
- Experience with NoSQL (MongoDB);
- Familiarity with build and continuous integration tools (Ant, Jenkins);
- Familiarity with HTML5 and CSS3.
Reasons to join us
- Experience in teamwork with leaders in FinTech, Healthcare, Retail, Telecom, and others. Andersen cooperates with such businesses as Samsung, Siemens, Johnson & Johnson, BNP Paribas, Ryanair, Mercedes, TUI, Verivox, Allianz, T-Systems, etc.;
- The opportunity to change the project and/or develop expertise in an interesting business domain;
- Job conditions – you can work both fully remotely and from the office or can choose a hybrid variant;
- Guarantee of professional, financial, and career growth! The company has introduced systems of mentoring and adaptation for each new employee;
- The opportunity to earn additional up to 1,700 EUR per month by participating in the company's activities;
- Access to the corporate training portal, where the entire knowledge base of the company is collected and which is constantly updated;
- Bright corporate life (parties / pizza days / PlayStation / fruits / coffee / snacks / movies);
- Certification compensation (AWS, PMP, etc);
- Referral program;
- English courses;
- Private health insurance and compensation for sports activities.
Будемо раді бачити вас!
Продовжуєш шукати вакансію мрії в ІТ? Тоді натисни тут, щоб побачити повний перелік вакансій у команді Andersen. У нас постійно відкриваються нові позиції!