QA Automation Engineer (Kotlin/Swift)Вакансії
The customer is Azerbaijan's leading corporate bank, founded in 2007. The bank is owned by a leading Azerbaijani holding company, which also controls companies in the building, insurance, tourism, entertainment and other sectors.
The project is to test mobile applications of the customer's bank.
- Designing, developing, executing and maintaining automation scripts;
- Creating and maintaining QA artefacts including test plans, test cases, and automated test scripts;
- Identify, record, document thoroughly and track bugs defects through TFS (Microsoft Team Foundation Server);
- Planning and implement upgrade of newer version of automation tools in QA Environments;
- Start involving in Identifying and/or evaluating current departmental processes and developing/recommending new processes as needed to maximize performance (i.e. efficiencies and quality);
- Communication with team members and other stakeholders.
- Experience as a QA Automation Engineer for 2+ years;
- Experience in mobile testing of Android and iOS;
- Strong coding/scripting languages experience (Kotlin/Swift);
- Knowledge of software development process, testing methodologies;
- Experience in using configuration management, version control tools (Git);
- Experience with Behavior Driven Development in testing;
- Level of English – Intermediate and above.
- Experience with Cucumber Framework.
Reasons to join us
- Experience in teamwork with leaders in FinTech, Healthcare, Retail, Telecom, and others. Andersen cooperates with such businesses as Samsung, Siemens, Johnson & Johnson, BNP Paribas, Ryanair, Mercedes, TUI, Verivox, Allianz, T-Systems, etc.;
- The opportunity to change the project and/or develop expertise in an interesting business domain;
- Job conditions – you can work both fully remotely and from the office or can choose a hybrid variant;
- Guarantee of professional, financial, and career growth! The company has introduced systems of mentoring and adaptation for each new employee;
- The opportunity to earn additional up to 1,700 EUR per month by participating in the company's activities;
- Access to the corporate training portal, where the entire knowledge base of the company is collected and which is constantly updated;
- Bright corporate life (parties / pizza days / PlayStation / fruits / coffee / snacks / movies);
- Certification compensation (AWS, PMP, etc);
- Referral program;
- English courses;
- Private health insurance and compensation for sports activities.
Будемо раді бачити вас!
Продовжуєш шукати вакансію мрії в ІТ? Тоді натисни тут, щоб побачити повний перелік вакансій у команді Andersen. У нас постійно відкриваються нові позиції!