The customer is a financial institution founded in 1992. It is a modern, beneficial, and universal bank. It is currently one of the leading banks in the South Caucasus region in terms of assets, customer base, and international operating portfolio. It has the largest network of ATMs in Azerbaijan. Its head office is located in Baku. With 63 branches and 15 sub-branches.
The project is to create data platforms to process large volumes of structured and unstructured data, as well as automate data engineering and MLOps pipelines.
- Designing data architecture, Big Data and AI pipelines that adhere to ETL and MLOPs and business goals;
- Advising, mentoring, and training data analytics engineers and specialists;
- Leading the evaluation, implementation and deployment of emerging tools and process for analytic data engineering in order to improve productivity of a team;
- Collaborating with infrastructure and technical architects to develop technical architectures for strategic enterprise projects and initiatives.
- Experience as Data Architect for 5+ years;
- Strong knowledge and experience in data engineering, AI platforms and architecture, including both RDMS / BI systems and emerging data technologies;
- Experience in operationalization of Machine Learning Models and related technologies: MLflow, Kubeflow, Feast, Seldom, etc;
- Experience with Data Virtualization concepts and tools such as Presto/Trino or similar;
- Experience with Big Data storage technologies such as S3, MinIO, HDFS, etc;
- Experience with In-Memory streaming technologies such as Spark, Kafka;
- Level of English – from Intermediate.
Reasons to join us
- Experience in teamwork with leaders in FinTech, Healthcare, Retail, Telecom, and others. Andersen cooperates with such businesses as Samsung, Siemens, Johnson & Johnson, BNP Paribas, Ryanair, Mercedes, TUI, Verivox, Allianz, T-Systems, etc.;
- The opportunity to change the project and/or develop expertise in an interesting business domain;
- Job conditions – you can work both fully remotely and from the office or can choose a hybrid variant;
- Guarantee of professional, financial, and career growth! The company has introduced systems of mentoring and adaptation for each new employee;
- The opportunity to earn additional up to 1,700 EUR per month by participating in the company's activities;
- Access to the corporate training portal, where the entire knowledge base of the company is collected and which is constantly updated;
- Bright corporate life (parties / pizza days / PlayStation / fruits / coffee / snacks / movies);
- Certification compensation (AWS, PMP, etc);
- Referral program;
- English courses;
- Private health insurance and compensation for sports activities.
Будемо раді бачити вас!
Продовжуєш шукати вакансію мрії в ІТ? Тоді натисни тут, щоб побачити повний перелік вакансій у команді Andersen. У нас постійно відкриваються нові позиції!