The customer is a company that operates the largest transport network in Austria. It builds and operates the subway, bus and streetcar network in the city and ensures that nearly two million passengers get to their destinations quickly, safely and comfortably every day. The company employs about 8,700 people from 45 countries. The main goal is to combine new forms of mobility and make the company even more environmentally friendly and innovative.
The project is to work with the company's infrastructure.
Technology stack on the project: ETL, Apache Hadoop (HDFS/Apache Hive), Spark/PySpark, Apache Airflow, SQL.
- Experience as a Data Engineer for 3+ years;
- Knowledge of and experience with Apache Hadoop (HDFS/Apache Hive);
- Experience with Parquet/Avro file formats;
- Expertise with Big Data tools (Spark/PySpark);
- Experience in scaling Stateless microservices;
- Experience with ETL processing using Spark (experience with Apache Airflow and any other orchestrator is welcome);
- Experience with relational DBMS (SQL) and experience integrating with relational DBMS using CDC or Batch approaches;
- Level of English – from Intermediate.
Reasons to join us
- Experience in teamwork with leaders in FinTech, Healthcare, Retail, Telecom, and others. Andersen cooperates with such businesses as Samsung, Siemens, Johnson & Johnson, BNP Paribas, Ryanair, Mercedes, TUI, Verivox, Allianz, T-Systems, etc.;
- The opportunity to change the project and/or develop expertise in an interesting business domain;
- Job conditions – you can work both fully remotely and from the office or can choose a hybrid variant;
- Guarantee of professional, financial, and career growth! The company has introduced systems of mentoring and adaptation for each new employee;
- The opportunity to earn additional up to 1,700 EUR per month by participating in the company's activities;
- Access to the corporate training portal, where the entire knowledge base of the company is collected and which is constantly updated;
- Bright corporate life (parties / pizza days / PlayStation / fruits / coffee / snacks / movies);
- Certification compensation (AWS, PMP, etc);
- Referral program;
- English courses;
- Private health insurance and compensation for sports activities.
Будемо раді бачити вас!
Продовжуєш шукати вакансію мрії в ІТ? Тоді натисни тут, щоб побачити повний перелік вакансій у команді Andersen. У нас постійно відкриваються нові позиції!