The customer is an international passenger and cargo transportation service. It is among the top 3 mobile services for ordering rides in the world: 150 million installations, 1 billion trips, 600+ cities in 45 countries.
The project is the development of an application for international passenger, freight and long-distance transportation, courier delivery services, household and business solutions.
Technology stack: Go, MySQL, Redis, RabbitMQ, Docker, Kubernetes, Helm, Prometheus, Grafana, Kafka, Github, TeamCity, Github Actions, Feature Toggles, Blue-Green Deployment.
- Developing and improving functionality of back-end services in Go;
- Conducting code reviews, writing integration and unit tests;
- Optimizing data storage and reporting process for large data volumes;
- Modifying use of queues;
- Developing cost-saving tools for external APIs;
- Developing solutions specific to country-specific application use cases;
- Participating in system design and architectural decisions with the team.
- Commercial Go development experience for 3+ years;
- Experience with MySQL, Redis;
- Experience with Kafka, Nuts standards protocol;
- Experience developing and designing applications on microservices architecture;
- Experience with Docker/Kubernetes;
- Experience in API design and implementation (Rest, GRPC);
- Experience with high-load systems;
- Level of English – Pre-Intermediate.
Reasons to join us
- Experience in teamwork with leaders in FinTech, Healthcare, Retail, Telecom, and others. Andersen cooperates with such businesses as Samsung, Siemens, Johnson & Johnson, BNP Paribas, Ryanair, Mercedes, TUI, Verivox, Allianz, T-Systems, etc.;
- The opportunity to change the project and/or develop expertise in an interesting business domain;
- Job conditions – you can work both fully remotely and from the office or can choose a hybrid variant;
- Guarantee of professional, financial, and career growth! The company has introduced systems of mentoring and adaptation for each new employee;
- The opportunity to earn additional up to 1,700 EUR per month by participating in the company's activities;
- Access to the corporate training portal, where the entire knowledge base of the company is collected and which is constantly updated;
- Bright corporate life (parties / pizza days / PlayStation / fruits / coffee / snacks / movies);
- Certification compensation (AWS, PMP, etc);
- Referral program;
- English courses;
- Private health insurance and compensation for sports activities.
Будемо раді бачити вас!
Продовжуєш шукати вакансію мрії в ІТ? Тоді натисни тут, щоб побачити повний перелік вакансій у команді Andersen. У нас постійно відкриваються нові позиції!