System Engineer (DevOps)Вакансії
The customer is a FinTech startup. Bank that provides the opportunity to exchange fiat currency into cryptocurrency, with various kinds of bonuses.
The project is to develop a financial/banking application from scratch.
Technology stack: Microsoft Azure, Terraform, Packer, Git, Ansible, Azure container, Azure Load Balancer, SQL Azure, Azure Redis Cache, Docker, Microservices orchestration, Jenkins.
- Configuring CI/CD build and testing pipelines;
- Initial project setup and framework configuration;
- Deploying blueprints;
- Docker and k8s configuration;
- Defining required DB structure, tables, maintenance process, disaster recovery plan, writing terraform configuration using IaaS approach, etc.
- Experience as a System Engineer DevOps for 3+ years;
- Experience with Microsoft Azure;
- Knowledge of Azure components: Azure Load Balancer, SQL Azure, Azure Redis Cache;
- Experience with Terraform, Packer;
- Experience with Git version control;
- Experience with Ansible;
- Microservice experience;
- Good knowledge of Docker containerization technology;
- Experience of using CI/CD automation tools: Jenkins;
- Experience in the FinTech domain;
- Level of English – Intermediate.
Reasons to join us
- Experience in teamwork with leaders in FinTech, Healthcare, Retail, Telecom, and others. Andersen cooperates with such businesses as Samsung, Siemens, Johnson & Johnson, BNP Paribas, Ryanair, Mercedes, TUI, Verivox, Allianz, T-Systems, etc.;
- The opportunity to change the project and/or develop expertise in an interesting business domain;
- Job conditions – you can work both fully remotely and from the office or can choose a hybrid variant;
- Guarantee of professional, financial, and career growth! The company has introduced systems of mentoring and adaptation for each new employee;
- The opportunity to earn additional up to 1,700 EUR per month by participating in the company's activities;
- Access to the corporate training portal, where the entire knowledge base of the company is collected and which is constantly updated;
- Bright corporate life (parties / pizza days / PlayStation / fruits / coffee / snacks / movies);
- Certification compensation (AWS, PMP, etc);
- Referral program;
- English courses;
- Private health insurance and compensation for sports activities.
Будемо раді бачити вас!
Продовжуєш шукати вакансію мрії в ІТ? Тоді натисни тут, щоб побачити повний перелік вакансій у команді Andersen. У нас постійно відкриваються нові позиції!