The customer is among the world's top 20 carriers. It has a network of 170 offices in more than 100 countries, with a fleet of 70 ships, serving more than 180 ports worldwide. The company's clients include major Fortune 500 companies such as Staples, Unilever, Nestle, Procter and Gamble, Target, Wayfair and others.
The project is the development of logistics products for internal and external clients of the company (logistics applications, cargo tracking, order processing).
Technology stack on the project: Java 11, Spring, Spring Boot/Cloud, React.js, JUnit 5, Jasmine, Mockito, Protractor/Selenium, Kotlin, SQL Server, Docker, Linux, Apache Kafka, Jenkins, Kubernetes, Cloud foundry.
- Participating in the full software development cycle, including design, architecture, development and DevOps;
- Working in XP methodology with partial pair programming;
- Working closely with all stakeholders;
- Implementing coding standards (TDD, DDD, design patterns, etc.).
- Commercial development experience in Java for 4+ years;
- Experience as a Front-end Developer (React) for 3+ years;
- Experience with Spring Framework, Spring Boot/Cloud;
- Experience with Stream API Java, functional programming;
- Experience with React.js;
- Experience with developing a reactive UI (Reactive.js);
- Experience with JUnit 5, Jasmine, Mockito, Protractor/Selenium;
- Experience with DevOps tools, Jenkins;
- Experience designing, developing and deploying cloud/hybrid-based solutions;
- Experience in developing and deploying in container based environments (Kubernetes, Cloud Foundry);
- Level of English – Intermediate and above.
- Experience with Kotlin.
Reasons to join us
- Experience in teamwork with leaders in FinTech, Healthcare, Retail, Telecom, and others. Andersen cooperates with such businesses as Samsung, Siemens, Johnson & Johnson, BNP Paribas, Ryanair, Mercedes, TUI, Verivox, Allianz, T-Systems, etc.;
- The opportunity to change the project and/or develop expertise in an interesting business domain;
- Job conditions – you can work both fully remotely and from the office or can choose a hybrid variant;
- Guarantee of professional, financial, and career growth! The company has introduced systems of mentoring and adaptation for each new employee;
- The opportunity to earn additional up to 1,700 EUR per month by participating in the company's activities;
- Access to the corporate training portal, where the entire knowledge base of the company is collected and which is constantly updated;
- Bright corporate life (parties / pizza days / PlayStation / fruits / coffee / snacks / movies);
- Certification compensation (AWS, PMP, etc);
- Referral program;
- English courses;
- Private health insurance and compensation for sports activities.
Будемо раді бачити вас!
Продовжуєш шукати вакансію мрії в ІТ? Тоді натисни тут, щоб побачити повний перелік вакансій у команді Andersen. У нас постійно відкриваються нові позиції!