The customer is a FinTech leader in the Middle East. The company's services are used by more than 3,000 global brands and small businesses, including Adidas, IKEA, SHEIN and Marks & Spencer.
The project is the development of a financial app that provides sellers and customers with an alternative way to pay.
- Developing new functionality for the application;
- Participating in the development of technical and business solutions and metrics;
- Code refactoring;
- Participating in code review.
- Supporting the application in a production environment.
- Commercial development experience in iOS for 3+ years;
- Experience with Swift;
- Proficiency in iOS SDK (UIKit, NSURLSession, Swift Concurrency, Combine);
- Experience in designing application features and choosing architecture (SOLID, DI);
- Experience in working with security and privacy in iOS applications;
- Expertise in developing reusable UI components and custom animations;
- Knowledge of building a fault-tolerant applications using a data-driven approach;
- Understanding of software development cycle, agile methodologies (Scrum/Kanban);
- Level of English – Intermediate and above.
Reasons to join us
- Experience in teamwork with leaders in FinTech, Healthcare, Retail, Telecom, and others. Andersen cooperates with such businesses as Samsung, Siemens, Johnson & Johnson, BNP Paribas, Ryanair, Mercedes, TUI, Verivox, Allianz, T-Systems, etc.;
- The opportunity to change the project and/or develop expertise in an interesting business domain;
- Job conditions – you can work both fully remotely and from the office or can choose a hybrid variant;
- Guarantee of professional, financial, and career growth! The company has introduced systems of mentoring and adaptation for each new employee;
- The opportunity to earn additional up to 1,700 EUR per month by participating in the company's activities;
- Access to the corporate training portal, where the entire knowledge base of the company is collected and which is constantly updated;
- Bright corporate life (parties / pizza days / PlayStation / fruits / coffee / snacks / movies);
- Certification compensation (AWS, PMP, etc);
- Referral program;
- English courses;
- Private health insurance and compensation for sports activities.
Будемо раді бачити вас!
Продовжуєш шукати вакансію мрії в ІТ? Тоді натисни тут, щоб побачити повний перелік вакансій у команді Andersen. У нас постійно відкриваються нові позиції!