The customer is a Latvian company. Since 2007 it has been a leader in the car rental industry and since 2008 - in the internet booking industry. The company is represented in more than 150 countries. Its headquarters is located in Riga, Marupe. The company's goal is to strive for continuous growth in the IT travel sector.
The project is the maintenance and development of an application for tourism. Integration with new payment providers. Implementation of Buy now Pay Later Solutions. Development of internal product lines (online products).
Technology stack on the project: .NET Core/.NET Framework, ServiceStack, NHibernate, Redis, RabbitMQ, MS SQL, MySQL, Elasticsearch, Kibana, Grafana, Docker.
- Experience as a .NET Developer for 3+ years;
- Commercial C# development experience (.NET Core/.NET Framework);
- Experience with ServiceStack;
- NHibernate library experience;
- DBMS skills - Redis, MS SQL, MySQL;
- Experience with RabbitMQ queueing;
- Knowledge of and experience with Elasticsearch, Kibana;
- Experience with the Grafana monitoring system;
- Knowledge of Docker containerization technology;
- Level of English – from Intermediate.
Reasons to join us
- Experience in teamwork with leaders in FinTech, Healthcare, Retail, Telecom, and others. Andersen cooperates with such businesses as Samsung, Siemens, Johnson & Johnson, BNP Paribas, Ryanair, Mercedes, TUI, Verivox, Allianz, T-Systems, etc.;
- The opportunity to change the project and/or develop expertise in an interesting business domain;
- Job conditions – you can work both fully remotely and from the office or can choose a hybrid variant;
- Guarantee of professional, financial, and career growth! The company has introduced systems of mentoring and adaptation for each new employee;
- The opportunity to earn additional up to 1,700 EUR per month by participating in the company's activities;
- Access to the corporate training portal, where the entire knowledge base of the company is collected and which is constantly updated;
- Bright corporate life (parties / pizza days / PlayStation / fruits / coffee / snacks / movies);
- Certification compensation (AWS, PMP, etc);
- Referral program;
- English courses;
- Private health insurance and compensation for sports activities.
Будемо раді бачити вас!
Продовжуєш шукати вакансію мрії в ІТ? Тоді натисни тут, щоб побачити повний перелік вакансій у команді Andersen. У нас постійно відкриваються нові позиції!