Front-end Developer (Angular)Вакансії
The customer is a leading global cryptocurrency company with more than 10 million customers in 43 countries and a team of more than 600 people. It has offices in Africa, Southeast Asia and Europe with headquarters in London. Company's products and services make it safe and easy to buy, store and learn about cryptocurrencies.
The project is the development and improvement of a platform in the field of cryptocurrencies. The app has electronic wallets with different currencies and the ability to use them through buying, selling and other trading functions.
Technology stack on the project: Angular, Kotlin, Swift, Go(lang), gRPC, Kubernetes (EKS), Docker, CloudFlare, CloudFront, Nginx, MySQL (RDS), Redis (ElastiCache), Prometheus, Grafana, CloudWatch, Jenkins.
- Designing, developing and maintaining an advanced web application;
- Collaborating with cross-functional teams to define, design and implement new features;
- Writing testable and maintainable code for robustness and reliability;
- Bug fixing and improving performance.
- Commercial development experience as a Front-end Developer for 4+ years;
- Strong knowledge and experience with Angular;
- Experience in building high quality web applications;
- Understanding of mobile UX/UI design and Material Design;
- Knowledge of cryptocurrencies, Bitcoin, etc.;
- Level of English – from Intermediate+ and above.
- Experience with CI/CD.
Reasons to join us
- Experience in teamwork with leaders in FinTech, Healthcare, Retail, Telecom, and others. Andersen cooperates with such businesses as Samsung, Siemens, Johnson & Johnson, BNP Paribas, Ryanair, Mercedes, TUI, Verivox, Allianz, T-Systems, etc.;
- The opportunity to change the project and/or develop expertise in an interesting business domain;
- Job conditions – you can work both fully remotely and from the office or can choose a hybrid variant;
- Guarantee of professional, financial, and career growth! The company has introduced systems of mentoring and adaptation for each new employee;
- The opportunity to earn additional up to 1,700 EUR per month by participating in the company's activities;
- Access to the corporate training portal, where the entire knowledge base of the company is collected and which is constantly updated;
- Bright corporate life (parties / pizza days / PlayStation / fruits / coffee / snacks / movies);
- Certification compensation (AWS, PMP, etc);
- Referral program;
- English courses;
- Private health insurance and compensation for sports activities.
Будемо раді бачити вас!
Продовжуєш шукати вакансію мрії в ІТ? Тоді натисни тут, щоб побачити повний перелік вакансій у команді Andersen. У нас постійно відкриваються нові позиції!