The IT company Andersen invites a Financial Analyst/Controller to join its team.
Andersen is a pre-IPO software development company that provides a full cycle of services. For over 16 years, we have been helping enterprises and middle-sized firms transform their businesses by creating effective digital solutions using innovative technologies.
Today, we are working with businesses from various parts of the world, including North America, Western Europe, Israel, Australia, and the UAE. Our expertise covers FinTech, Healthcare, Retail, Telecom, Media & Entertainment, Logistics, Travel & Hospitality, eCommerce, and other industries.
If you are responsible, ready for a large amount of information and scope of tasks, know how to prioritize your work, are not afraid of new challenges, and dream of working at a large and constantly developing IT company, we’ll be glad to see you in our tight-knit team.
- Budgeting and forecasting together with the department heads to achieve corporate goals and implement their initiatives;
- Working closely with the accounting department and IFRS reporting to develop more efficient financial processes;
- Working with budgeting reporting, performing financial analysis, forecasting, identifying trends, and preparing reports for the company's management;
- Monthly monitoring financial reporting to ensure accuracy and timely identification of potential errors;
- Supervising the cost approval process;
- Suggesting changes as part of the monthly financial close/optimization processes.
- University degree in Finance or Economics;
- Experience as a Financial Analyst/Controller/Economist for 1+ years;
- Experience with IFRS/US GAAP reporting for 1+ years;
- Familiarity with the methods of budgeting and financial analysis;
- Practical experience in implementing change in a growing company;
- Advanced MS Excel skills;
- Analytical thinking and attention to detail;
- Responsibility, self-discipline, diligence, and scrupulosity;
- Level of English – Pre-Intermediate and above.
Reasons to join us
- Andersen cooperates with such businesses as Siemens, Johnson & Johnson, AstraZeneca, BNP Paribas, Allianz, Ryanair, TUI, Verivox, etc.;
- For the past four years, our company has been growing annually by 60–100%, and we constantly involve top-notch specialists in our team;
- Andersen has mentoring and adaptation systems for new employees;
- We have been strengthening our expertise since 2007. During this time, we have formed excellent teams with streamlined processes, where you can learn something new from your colleagues every day and enjoy your work;
- The most important thing that we value in our employees is a commitment to continuous learning. The company supports them in this and gives them access to the best educational platforms, seminars, and practices. In addition, for over 16 years, Andersen has assembled a huge knowledge base and established a robust resource management institution;
- You'll have a stable and competitive salary and an extensive benefits package;
- At Andersen, we have many different ways to grow, and all your activities will be decently rewarded.
Будемо раді бачити вас!
Продовжуєш шукати вакансію мрії в ІТ? Тоді натисни тут, щоб побачити повний перелік вакансій у команді Andersen. У нас постійно відкриваються нові позиції!