The customer is a UK company that has raised $3 million in investment to develop a private and secure working alternative to Slack and WhatsApp.
The project is the creation of a privacy-based messaging platform. The platform also ensures zero-trust encryption integration for some of the most popular third-party communication tools, including Microsoft Teams.
- Implementing DevOps practices;
- Automating application and infrastructure deployment processes, administration;
- Supporting and developing CI/CD;
- Developing and improving monitoring and alerting systems;
- Integrating new tools and systems related to the infrastructure.
- Experience as a DevSecOps Engineer for 3+ years;
- Experience with Linux, Unix;
- Experience with Kubernetes, Docker;
- Experience with Hashicorp Vault (Kubernetes auth, token rotation, ephemeral credentials);
- Proficiency with AppArmor;
- Level of English - Upper-Intermediate or higher.
- Experience in supporting distributed systems and applications, HA systems;
- Knowledge of Prometheus, Grafana;
- Experience with Kubernetes, Helm, GitOps approach;
- Experience with Terraform and its plugins;
- Experience with PostgresQL;
- Experience with Point-in-Time Recovery (PITR) databases;
- Experience of implementing the Service Mesh concept;
- Experience in containerization of applications.
Reasons to join us
- Experience in teamwork with leaders in FinTech, Healthcare, Retail, Telecom, and others. Andersen cooperates with such businesses as Samsung, Siemens, Johnson & Johnson, BNP Paribas, Ryanair, Mercedes, TUI, Verivox, Allianz, T-Systems, etc.;
- The opportunity to change the project and/or develop expertise in an interesting business domain;
- Job conditions – you can work both fully remotely and from the office or can choose a hybrid variant;
- Guarantee of professional, financial, and career growth! The company has introduced systems of mentoring and adaptation for each new employee;
- The opportunity to earn additional up to 1,700 EUR per month by participating in the company's activities;
- Access to the corporate training portal, where the entire knowledge base of the company is collected and which is constantly updated;
- Bright corporate life (parties / pizza days / PlayStation / fruits / coffee / snacks / movies);
- Certification compensation (AWS, PMP, etc);
- Referral program;
- English courses;
- Private health insurance and compensation for sports activities.
Будемо раді бачити вас!
Продовжуєш шукати вакансію мрії в ІТ? Тоді натисни тут, щоб побачити повний перелік вакансій у команді Andersen. У нас постійно відкриваються нові позиції!