The customer is a leading global financial markets infrastructure and data provider that operates connected businesses to serve customers across the entire financial markets value chain. The company is headquartered in London and has a major presence throughout Europe, the Americas, Asia Pacific and emerging markets. Three business divisions – Data and Analytics, Capital Markets and Post Trade – offer customers seamless access to global financial markets, across the trading lifecycle.
The project is testing the content extraction process, working closely with Subject Matter Experts, to identify and model unstructured content to improve the consumption of information by Refinitiv systems.
- Testing information extraction in English and analyzing the results;
- Providing feedback and recommendations to development and product based on test and analysis results;
- Writing detailed test reports and reporting issues;
- Working closely with the development & deployment teams.
- Experience as a Data Analyst for 3+ years;
- Interest in languages or language related technologies;
- Familiarity with advanced Excel functionalities;
- The ability to work independently, energetically and creatively;
- Excellent teamwork skills;
- Level of English – from Upper-Intermediate and above.
- Scripting language experience (such as Python);
- Knowledge of the financial domain.
Reasons to join us
- Experience in teamwork with leaders in FinTech, Healthcare, Retail, Telecom, and others. Andersen cooperates with such businesses as Samsung, Siemens, Johnson & Johnson, BNP Paribas, Ryanair, Mercedes, TUI, Verivox, Allianz, T-Systems, etc.;
- The opportunity to change the project and/or develop expertise in an interesting business domain;
- Job conditions – you can work both fully remotely and from the office or can choose a hybrid variant;
- Guarantee of professional, financial, and career growth! The company has introduced systems of mentoring and adaptation for each new employee;
- The opportunity to earn additional up to 1,700 EUR per month by participating in the company's activities;
- Access to the corporate training portal, where the entire knowledge base of the company is collected and which is constantly updated;
- Bright corporate life (parties / pizza days / PlayStation / fruits / coffee / snacks / movies);
- Certification compensation (AWS, PMP, etc);
- Referral program;
- English courses;
- Private health insurance and compensation for sports activities.
Будемо раді бачити вас!
Продовжуєш шукати вакансію мрії в ІТ? Тоді натисни тут, щоб побачити повний перелік вакансій у команді Andersen. У нас постійно відкриваються нові позиції!