Java Developer with knowledge of TalendВакансії
The customer is a German-based global market leader in electrical engineering, electronics and automation. It has more than 17,600 employees in 55 sales subsidiaries and 30 representations around the world. The company has clients in a large variety of industries - electric mobility, mechanical engineering, solar and wind power, building automation, cybersecurity and automotive.
The project is the development of a Headless CMS system.
- Commercial development experience in Java for 4+ years;
- Experience with Java (17+), Spring Boot and related technologies;
- Experience in setting up and supporting ELT processes using Talend for 1+ years;
- Experience with Docker;
- Experience with MongoDB/SQL;
- Knowledge of Apache Maven, Apache Kafka;
- Experience in writing Unit Tests;
- Experience with REST/JSON;
- Experience with Git;
- Level of English – Upper-Intermediate and above.
Reasons to join us
- Experience in teamwork with leaders in FinTech, Healthcare, Retail, Telecom, and others. Andersen cooperates with such businesses as Samsung, Siemens, Johnson & Johnson, BNP Paribas, Ryanair, Mercedes, TUI, Verivox, Allianz, T-Systems, etc.;
- The opportunity to change the project and/or develop expertise in an interesting business domain;
- Job conditions – you can work both fully remotely and from the office or can choose a hybrid variant;
- Guarantee of professional, financial, and career growth! The company has introduced systems of mentoring and adaptation for each new employee;
- The opportunity to earn additional up to 1,700 EUR per month by participating in the company's activities;
- Access to the corporate training portal, where the entire knowledge base of the company is collected and which is constantly updated;
- Bright corporate life (parties / pizza days / PlayStation / fruits / coffee / snacks / movies);
- Certification compensation (AWS, PMP, etc);
- Referral program;
- English courses;
- Private health insurance and compensation for sports activities.
Будемо раді бачити вас!
Продовжуєш шукати вакансію мрії в ІТ? Тоді натисни тут, щоб побачити повний перелік вакансій у команді Andersen. У нас постійно відкриваються нові позиції!