The customer is a sports betting company based in South Africa. The company offers betting on horse racing, football/soccer, cricket, rugby, tennis, motorsport and more. It provides betting via its website, mobisite, call center, and USSD. The company was ranked number 8 on the list of the Top 50 Gaming Sites Worldwide in 2019.
The project is the development and improvement of the betting platform.
- Developing suitable solutions, algorithms and planning;
- Implementing a solution that is complete, efficient and compatible;
- Ensuring a high usability factor and reliability of the solution;
- Ensuring effective security and maintainability of the solution;
- Testing, verifying and deploying;
- Responding to outages and failures.
- Experience as an Erlang/Elixir Developer for 5+ years;
- Proficiency in Elixir, Erlang, F#;
- Experience with Elasticsearch;
- Experience with MySQL/MS SQL/PostgreSQL databases;
- Strong knowledge of SDLC and management of software projects;
- Demonstrated leadership skills, attention to details;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Level of English – Upper-Intermediate or above.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or similar field;
- Experience with high-load systems;
- Experience in betting.
Reasons to join us
- Experience in teamwork with leaders in FinTech, Healthcare, Retail, Telecom, and others. Andersen cooperates with such businesses as Samsung, Siemens, Johnson & Johnson, BNP Paribas, Ryanair, Mercedes, TUI, Verivox, Allianz, T-Systems, etc.;
- The opportunity to change the project and/or develop expertise in an interesting business domain;
- Job conditions – you can work both fully remotely and from the office or can choose a hybrid variant;
- Guarantee of professional, financial, and career growth! The company has introduced systems of mentoring and adaptation for each new employee;
- The opportunity to earn additional up to 1,700 EUR per month by participating in the company's activities;
- Access to the corporate training portal, where the entire knowledge base of the company is collected and which is constantly updated;
- Bright corporate life (parties / pizza days / PlayStation / fruits / coffee / snacks / movies);
- Certification compensation (AWS, PMP, etc);
- Referral program;
- English courses;
- Private health insurance and compensation for sports activities.
Будемо раді бачити вас!
Продовжуєш шукати вакансію мрії в ІТ? Тоді натисни тут, щоб побачити повний перелік вакансій у команді Andersen. У нас постійно відкриваються нові позиції!