Trainee Education CoordinatorВакансії
The IT company Andersen invites a Trainee Education Coordinator to become part of its team. Thanks to the work of our trainee department, more and more people get the opportunity to start their careers in IT.
Andersen is a European software development company uniting over 3,500 top-class professionals: developers, architects, testers, analysts, and other specialists. For over 15 years, we have been building efficient digital solutions for customers worldwide, focusing on such business areas as FinTech, Healthcare, and Media & Entertainment. Our employees are located all over the world, but we all are Andersen Community!
If you are ready for a large amount of information and scope of tasks, love communicating with people, are not afraid of new challenges, and dream of working at a large and constantly developing IT company, we will be glad to see you in our friendly team.
- Fully maintaining the trainee education process in the company;
- Adapting trainees, closely communicating with PMs, HR specialists, and other stakeholders;
- Providing feedback in the course of the training process;
- Making arrangements for filling positions on training projects;
- Creating and ensuring the relevance of training plans;
- Working with internal systems (1C, Jira, a ticketing system);
- University degree;
- Competent verbal and written speech;
- Administrative and analytical skills and attention to detail;
- Ability to adapt to changing conditions;
- Ability to multitask, stress resistance, and responsibility;
- Excellent communication skills, tactfulness, and openness;
- Ability to work with objections;
- Experience with Google Docs;
- Level of English – Intermediate and above.
- Experience as an HR Manager/Customer Service Manager and/or in a similar position;
- Additional training in human resource management or a degree in Psychology.
Reasons to join us
- Andersen cooperates with such businesses as Siemens, Johnson & Johnson, AstraZeneca, BNP Paribas, Allianz, Ryanair, TUI, Verivox, etc.;
- For the past four years, our company has been growing annually by 60–100%, and we constantly involve top-notch specialists in our team;
- We have been strengthening our expertise since 2007. During this time, we have formed excellent teams with streamlined processes, where you can learn something new from your colleagues every day and enjoy your work;
- The company has mentoring and adaptation systems for new employees.
- The most important thing that we value in our employees is a commitment to continuous learning. The company supports them in this and gives them access to the best educational platforms, seminars, and practices. In addition, for over 15 years, Andersen has assembled a huge knowledge base and established a robust resource management institution;
- We are a cool young team of like-minded people communicating informally;
- Andersen’s employees can work at the company's offices or from home and even combine both formats in the way that suits them best;
- Our employees are provided with a benefit package and an extensive set of bonuses;
- We at Andersen have many different ways to grow. You can improve as a specialist or a manager, and all your activities will be decently rewarded.
Будемо раді бачити вас!
Продовжуєш шукати вакансію мрії в ІТ? Тоді натисни тут, щоб побачити повний перелік вакансій у команді Andersen. У нас постійно відкриваються нові позиції!