The customer is an international passenger and cargo transportation service. It is among the top 3 mobile services for ordering rides in the world: 150 million installations, 1 billion trips, 600+ cities in 45 countries.
The project is the development of an application for international passenger, freight and long-distance transportation, courier delivery services, household and business solutions.
Technology stack on the project: Python, SQL, RDBMS (Oracle, PostgreSQL, MSSQL Server), Big Data, Hive, HDFS.
- Collecting and analyzing data, creating new models and examining existing models to identify patterns, build hypotheses and test them;
- Visualizing the results and preparing them for further parsing;
- Preparing models for use in Production, performing the MLOps function of model delivision in production;
- Organizing data partitioning processes with the team, continuous improvement of metrics, automation of model preparation and updates;
- Researching new approaches, tools, SOTA and their applicability;
- Knowledge sharing – both internally and externally within the team.
- Experience of working in IT in a relevant position for 10+ years;
- Strong mathematical background (preferably specialized education);
- Work experience with Python;
- SQL experience;
- Experience with one or more of the following databases: Oracle, PostgreSQL, MSSQL Server, Hive, HDFS;
- Knowledge of ML algorithms and metrics, MLOps, ML System design;
- Practical experience with Classical ML, DL libraries for Classification, Anomaly Detection, Semi / Unsupervised Learning tasks;
- Ability to choose balance between speed of development and quality depending on whether we are writing a prototype or production;
- A high level of responsibility and initiative, a wide outlook, adaptability and speed of decision-making;
- Level of English – from Intermediate.
Reasons to join us
- Experience in teamwork with leaders in FinTech, Healthcare, Retail, Telecom, and others. Andersen cooperates with such businesses as Samsung, Siemens, Johnson & Johnson, BNP Paribas, Ryanair, Mercedes, TUI, Verivox, Allianz, T-Systems, etc.;
- The opportunity to change the project and/or develop expertise in an interesting business domain;
- Job conditions – you can work both fully remotely and from the office or can choose a hybrid variant;
- Guarantee of professional, financial, and career growth! The company has introduced systems of mentoring and adaptation for each new employee;
- The opportunity to earn additional up to 1,700 EUR per month by participating in the company's activities;
- Access to the corporate training portal, where the entire knowledge base of the company is collected and which is constantly updated;
- Bright corporate life (parties / pizza days / PlayStation / fruits / coffee / snacks / movies);
- Certification compensation (AWS, PMP, etc);
- Referral program;
- English courses;
- Private health insurance and compensation for sports activities.
Будемо раді бачити вас!
Продовжуєш шукати вакансію мрії в ІТ? Тоді натисни тут, щоб побачити повний перелік вакансій у команді Andersen. У нас постійно відкриваються нові позиції!