The customer is a MACH-certified SaaS company, empowering retailers to create highly effective and fully-customized mobile native apps. Clients include global brands and retailers, such as Fragrance Direct, Missguided, Belk, The Cotton On Group, Hotel Chocolat, PrettyLittleThing, Oasis, Warehouse, OKA and others.
The project is the development of web and mobile e-commerce solutions that are customized to create a stronger brand, sell more products, deepen customer loyalty and deliver highly relevant content.
- Improving and developing new features;
- Optimizing, refactoring, and supporting the products;
- Producing quality metrics on the SDLC process;
- Ensuring the solution is monitorable, secure and data-driven and represents the back-end team in company-level discussions;
- Working closely with developers and other stakeholders.
- Experience as a .NET Developer for 3+ years;
- Strong knowledge of .NET, .NET Core, C#;
- Experience building scalable services in the cloud (Azure);
- Experience with cloud based databases (Cosmos, MYSQL, etc.), setting them up and administering them;
- Experience setting up DevOps build / release pipelines and Azure infrastructure;
- Experience with REST APIs using ASP.NET Web API;
- Experience in integration and unit testing, knowledge of Test Driven Development;
- Experience with asynchronous / event-driven architectures;
- Experience with Observability best practices (logging, monitoring, alerting);
- Understanding of .NET best practices (i.e. SOLID), Architecture patterns and Microsoft roadmap;
- Experience with Agile (Scrum) methodologies;
- Level of English – Intermediate and above.
- Experience with distributed systems and microservices architecture;
- Experience of using Terraform.
Reasons to join us
- Experience in teamwork with leaders in FinTech, Healthcare, Retail, Telecom, and others. Andersen cooperates with such businesses as Samsung, Siemens, Johnson & Johnson, BNP Paribas, Ryanair, Mercedes, TUI, Verivox, Allianz, T-Systems, etc.;
- The opportunity to change the project and/or develop expertise in an interesting business domain;
- Job conditions – you can work both fully remotely and from the office or can choose a hybrid variant;
- Guarantee of professional, financial, and career growth! The company has introduced systems of mentoring and adaptation for each new employee;
- The opportunity to earn additional up to 1,700 EUR per month by participating in the company's activities;
- Access to the corporate training portal, where the entire knowledge base of the company is collected and which is constantly updated;
- Bright corporate life (parties / pizza days / PlayStation / fruits / coffee / snacks / movies);
- Certification compensation (AWS, PMP, etc);
- Referral program;
- English courses;
- Private health insurance and compensation for sports activities.
Будемо раді бачити вас!
Продовжуєш шукати вакансію мрії в ІТ? Тоді натисни тут, щоб побачити повний перелік вакансій у команді Andersen. У нас постійно відкриваються нові позиції!