Senior BI Backend DeveloperВакансії
The project is an end-to-end development of Business Intelligence Solutions for clients such as Sandoz, Loreal, Brown Forman, ALDI and Meta. This involves collecting Data from Funnel as the major source and enriching it with other dimensions such as exchange rates through a combination of Azure Data Factory and Databricks and then presenting the end user customer with Power BI visualization.
The customer is a German company, part of one of the largest media agency networks in the world. The company is a global leader in marketing, communications and business transformation. Its networks and clients specialize in the following areas: Data and Technology, Analytics and Insights, Research, Content, Media Buying and Business Development. The company works with Disney, Coca-Cola, Maserati, Meta and Google.
Technology stack: Python, Azure Data Lake, Microsoft Azure, Databricks, SQL, ETL/ELT, Apache Airflow/Airbyte/Luigi/Apache Oozie, Amazon Redshift/Snowflake, Microsoft Power BI.
- Collaborating with stakeholders (e.g. Data Solution Managers) to obtain, assess and transform business requirements as a technical data and BI expert;
- Conceptualizing, developing and optimizing relational and multidimensional complex data models and structures;
- Developing, testing and tuning ETL/ELT processes which are performant, robust and scalable;
- Adapting existing data models and processes to accommodate changes in source systems and new business requirements;
- Further development of our BI architecture standards and test concepts;
- Ensuring adherence to coding standards/governance guidelines and appropriate documentation for all development and modifications.
- Experience as a Data Engineer for 5+ years;
- Experience with Azure Data Lake data warehouse;
- Strong knowledge and experience with Python;
- Experience with SQL, ETL/ELT processes and dbt (data build tool);
- Knowledge of Apache Airflow/Airbyte/Luigi/Apache Oozie technologies;
- Experience with Amazon Redshift/Snowflake;
- Experience with Apache Flink, Apache Spark, Hadoop, Apache Hive, HDFS (Hadoop Distributed File System), Amazon S3, Apache Impala, Apache Kafka frameworks;
- Experience of working with NoSQL class DBMS (HBase);
- Knowledge of and experience with PySpark, pandas;
- Knowledge of and experience with Azure Lambda;
- Experience with CI/CD tools;
- Swagger, AMQP (Advanced Message Queuing Protocol), Rest API;
- Experience with NumPy, Scikit-Learn, SciPy libraries;
- Knowledge of Celery;
- Experience with Microsoft Power BI;
- Level of English – from Intermediate.
- Experience with cloud technologies (e.g. Microsoft Azure, Databricks);
- Experience in Master Data Management organization;
- Knowledge of the media/advertising business.
Reasons to join us
- Experience in teamwork with leaders in FinTech, Healthcare, Retail, Telecom, and others. Andersen cooperates with such businesses as Samsung, Siemens, Johnson & Johnson, BNP Paribas, Ryanair, Mercedes, TUI, Verivox, Allianz, T-Systems, etc.;
- The opportunity to change the project and/or develop expertise in an interesting business domain;
- Job conditions – you can work both fully remotely and from the office or can choose a hybrid variant;
- Guarantee of professional, financial, and career growth! The company has introduced systems of mentoring and adaptation for each new employee;
- The opportunity to earn additional up to 1,700 EUR per month by participating in the company's activities;
- Access to the corporate training portal, where the entire knowledge base of the company is collected and which is constantly updated;
- Bright corporate life (parties / pizza days / PlayStation / fruits / coffee / snacks / movies);
- Certification compensation (AWS, PMP, etc);
- Referral program;
- English courses;
- Private health insurance and compensation for sports activities.
Будемо раді бачити вас!
Продовжуєш шукати вакансію мрії в ІТ? Тоді натисни тут, щоб побачити повний перелік вакансій у команді Andersen. У нас постійно відкриваються нові позиції!