The project is to develop several new WPF applications using a modern stack to control the equipment and reflect the obtained test results.
The customer is a large mechanical engineering concern from Germany, which is the global market leader in applied measuring equipment.
Technology stack on the project: Angular, .NET, C#, Azure, Cosmos DB, Azure IoT Hub, WPF (based on .NET Core 3.1).
Stack for WPF: .NET Core, WPF, Prism, xUnit, Figma.
- Developing of several WPF applications for industrial equipment control;
- Supporting for existing applications;
- Writing e2e and integration tests.
- Experience in mechanical engineering, construction, automotive, manufacturing, aviation, oil and gas, energy;
- Commercial experience of developing Desktop applications using WPF for 4+ years;
- Experience with Prism;
- Understanding and experience in implementing dependency injection, custom control, dependency property, attached properties;
- Experience with xUnit;
- Knowledge and understanding of the basics of OOP;
- Understanding of MVVM principles;
- Understanding of SOLID principles;
- Level of English – from Intermediate and above.
- Experience with Figma;
- Experience in projects with Azure and AWS.
Reasons to join us
- Experience in teamwork with leaders in FinTech, Healthcare, Retail, Telecom, and others. Andersen cooperates with such businesses as Samsung, Siemens, Johnson & Johnson, BNP Paribas, Ryanair, Mercedes, TUI, Verivox, Allianz, T-Systems, etc.;
- The opportunity to change the project and/or develop expertise in an interesting business domain;
- Job conditions – you can work both fully remotely and from the office or can choose a hybrid variant;
- Guarantee of professional, financial, and career growth! The company has introduced systems of mentoring and adaptation for each new employee;
- The opportunity to earn additional up to 1,700 EUR per month by participating in the company's activities;
- Access to the corporate training portal, where the entire knowledge base of the company is collected and which is constantly updated;
- Bright corporate life (parties / pizza days / PlayStation / fruits / coffee / snacks / movies);
- Certification compensation (AWS, PMP, etc);
- Referral program;
- English courses;
- Private Health insurance and compensation for sports activities.
Будемо раді бачити вас!
Продовжуєш шукати вакансію мрії в ІТ? Тоді натисни тут, щоб побачити повний перелік вакансій у команді Andersen. У нас постійно відкриваються нові позиції!