Lead Python DeveloperВакансії
The customer is a new kind of bank founded in 2016. It focuses on distinct client segments that are underserved by the market, creating innovative products to meet their needs. The company offers white-labeled products with no upfront investment for certain industries and businesses.
The project is to build banking technology with class-leading flexibility for clients. At the core of this platform is consumer account processing infrastructure that is able to process client account events and perform financial computations.
Technology stack on the project: Python, VCS, Git-flow, CI/CD, RESTful APIs, API Gateway, AWS Lambda.
- Design, and implement highly scalable, reliable, maintainable, and secure serverless backend applications;
- Mentor and lead other engineers to build and maintain scalable, performant, and reliable asynchronous and event-driven systems;
- Collaborate with front-end and mobile developers to design APIs and ensure seamless integration of services;
- Participate in code and design reviews, and provide guidance to other team members;
- Work closely with the product team to understand business requirements and translate them into engineering designs and solutions;
- Support teams in adopting and embedding good software engineering practices / standards and implementing metrics to monitor them;
- Invest in automation across all aspects of the work we do to ensure practices and processes are repeatable, controlled and reliable.
- Commercial development experience in Python for 5+ years;
- Experience of leading a team for at least 1 year;
- Confident experience with Containers and AWS;
- Familiarity with various programming languages and technologies (or JS / TypeScript, Java, Kotlin, etc.) and a passion for writing high-quality code;
- Experience with building event-driven systems and experience with event-driven messaging patterns and techniques like Event Sourcing and CQRS;
- Experience with serverless architecture, design patterns, and best practices;
- Understanding of microservice architecture, software design principles and patterns, with non-functional and security considerations;
- Experience and strong understanding of AWS services such as DynamoDB, Step Functions, API Gateway, Kinesis, Lambda, AWS SAM and CodePipeline / Deploy;
- Good communication and problem solving skills;
- Level of English – from Upper-Intermediate and above.
- Familiarity with React and React Native ecosystem;
- Experience in the FinTech and Banking-as-a-Service domains.
Reasons to join us
- Experience in teamwork with leaders in FinTech, Healthcare, Retail, Telecom, and others. Andersen cooperates with such businesses as Samsung, Siemens, Johnson & Johnson, BNP Paribas, Ryanair, Mercedes, TUI, Verivox, Allianz, T-Systems, etc.;
- The opportunity to change the project and/or develop expertise in an interesting business domain;
- Job conditions – you can work both fully remotely and from the office or can choose a hybrid variant;
- Guarantee of professional, financial, and career growth! The company has introduced systems of mentoring and adaptation for each new employee;
- The opportunity to earn additional up to 1,700 EUR per month by participating in the company's activities;
- Access to the corporate training portal, where the entire knowledge base of the company is collected and which is constantly updated;
- Bright corporate life (parties / pizza days / PlayStation / fruits / coffee / snacks / movies);
- Certification compensation (AWS, PMP, etc);
- Referral program;
- English courses;
- Private health insurance and compensation for sports activities.
Будемо раді бачити вас!
Продовжуєш шукати вакансію мрії в ІТ? Тоді натисни тут, щоб побачити повний перелік вакансій у команді Andersen. У нас постійно відкриваються нові позиції!