The customer is a new kind of bank founded in 2016. It focuses on distinct client segments that are underserved by the market, creating innovative products to meet their needs. The company offers white-labeled products with no upfront investment for certain industries and businesses.
The project is to build banking technology with class-leading flexibility for clients. At the core of this platform is consumer account processing infrastructure that is able to process client account events and perform financial computations.
Technology stack on the project: Python, VCS, Git-flow, CI/CD, RESTful APIs, API Gateway, AWS Lambda.
- Building new features for financial products: designing, writing, testing, and reviewing Python code as part of the core event processing and financial calculation system;
- Working in teams with PMs, POs, and other members of the development team in designing system components;
- Solving production problems or bugs efficiently and quickly.
- Experience in commercial Python development for 4+ years;
- Experience and confident knowledge of AWS;
- Experience with API Gateway, AWS Lambda, DynamoDB, Amazon SNS, Amazon SQS, serverless architecture;
- Experience with VCS (code reviews, Git-flow, release management);
- Proficiency in CI/CD processes;
- Experience with RESTful APIs;
- Level of English – Upper-Intermediate.
- Experience in the FinTech domain;
- Experience with SQL and Data Warehouses;
- Understanding of exception handling and implementation of error management.
Reasons to join us
- Experience in teamwork with leaders in FinTech, Healthcare, Retail, Telecom, and others. Andersen cooperates with such businesses as Samsung, Siemens, Johnson & Johnson, BNP Paribas, Ryanair, Mercedes, TUI, Verivox, Allianz, T-Systems, etc.;
- The opportunity to change the project and/or develop expertise in an interesting business domain;
- Job conditions – you can work both fully remotely and from the office or can choose a hybrid variant;
- Guarantee of professional, financial, and career growth! The company has introduced systems of mentoring and adaptation for each new employee;
- The opportunity to earn additional up to 1,700 EUR per month by participating in the company's activities;
- Access to the corporate training portal, where the entire knowledge base of the company is collected and which is constantly updated;
- Bright corporate life (parties / pizza days / PlayStation / fruits / coffee / snacks / movies);
- Certification compensation (AWS, PMP, etc);
- Referral program;
- English courses;
- Private health insurance and compensation for sports activities.
Будемо раді бачити вас!
Продовжуєш шукати вакансію мрії в ІТ? Тоді натисни тут, щоб побачити повний перелік вакансій у команді Andersen. У нас постійно відкриваються нові позиції!