Full Stack Developer (Java+Angular)Вакансії
The customer is a global B2B2C insurance and assistance leader offering global solutions that span international health and life insurance, travel insurance, automotive and maintenance. In 2021, the company was ranked 38th in the Fortune Global 500. Turnover of the company was 120 billion euros as of 2020.
The project involves the development and creation of a comprehensive platform for efficient processing of claims and payments in the insurance sector. The platform will ensure high-quality service for both clients and agents. This project aims to enhance insurance payment processes, streamline claim submissions, and elevate the level of service provided to clients and agents.
- Commercial development experience as a Full Stack Developer for 3+ years;
- Strong knowledge and experience in Java development;
- Hands-on experience with Spring Boot, including Spring MVC, Spring Data and Spring Security;
- GraphQL experience to build flexible and efficient APIs;
- Experience with CI/CD customization using Jenkins and Argo CD;
- Knowledge of the Git version control system and experience with GitHub;
- Experience integrating and using Keycloak access control system;
- Experience with DGS Framework, OpenFeign Client, JUnit, Mockito, Lombok, Freemarker and similar tools;
- Operating experience with monitoring and logging systems (Kibana, Grafana);
- Understanding and experience with the Maven dependency management system;
- Knowledge of tools for code analysis and test coverage evaluation (Jacoco and SonarQube);
- Knowledge of Angular, including components, routing and services;
- Understanding and experience with TypeScript programming language (version 4.8);
- Experience with testing frameworks (Karma, Jasmine);
- Knowledge and experience with apollo-angular library;
- Ability to understand new technologies and solve problems independently;
- Level of English – from Upper-Intermediate and above.
- Strong knowledge of Angular and experience with Angular 15;
- Experience developing self-service interfaces or similar web portals;
- Experience with projects using other frontend and backend technologies.
Reasons to join us
- Experience in teamwork with leaders in FinTech, Healthcare, Retail, Telecom, and others. Andersen cooperates with such businesses as Samsung, Siemens, Johnson & Johnson, BNP Paribas, Ryanair, Mercedes, TUI, Verivox, Allianz, T-Systems, etc.;
- The opportunity to change the project and/or develop expertise in an interesting business domain;
- Job conditions – you can work both fully remotely and from the office or can choose a hybrid variant;
- Guarantee of professional, financial, and career growth! The company has introduced systems of mentoring and adaptation for each new employee;
- The opportunity to earn additional up to 1,700 EUR per month by participating in the company's activities;
- Access to the corporate training portal, where the entire knowledge base of the company is collected and which is constantly updated;
- Bright corporate life (parties / pizza days / PlayStation / fruits / coffee / snacks / movies);
- Certification compensation (AWS, PMP, etc);
- Referral program;
- English courses;
- Private health insurance and compensation for sports activities.
Будемо раді бачити вас!
Продовжуєш шукати вакансію мрії в ІТ? Тоді натисни тут, щоб побачити повний перелік вакансій у команді Andersen. У нас постійно відкриваються нові позиції!