Software Architect (Java)Вакансії
Andersen is a European pre-IPO IT company with more than 3,500 high-class professionals: developers, architects, testers, analysts, and other specialists. Our employees are located all over the world, but we all are Andersen Family.
Operating in the market since 2007, we have developed more than 1,000 outstanding projects for the financial sector, healthcare, logistics, travel and hospitality, telecom, the automotive industry, etc.
Today we are looking for a confident and active Software Architect (Java) to become part of our team.
Tech stack on the project: Java, Spring Boot, React, Oracle Cloud, Kubernetes, Helm, PostgreSQL, C4, microservices, modular monolith.
- Experience as a Software Architect for 5+ years;
- Experience with cloud and embedded systems;
- Commercial Java development experience;
- Knowledge and experience with Spring Boot;
- Knowledge and experience with Oracle Cloud, Kubernetes, Helm;
- Strong knowledge and experience with PostgreSQL;
- Experience of working with Domain driven design;
- Experience in the development and design of highly loaded systems;
- Experience in technical design and development of complex systems requiring a deep understanding of application logic and dependencies;
- Experience in analyzing, design, implementation and migration of complex databases;
- Good knowledge of microservices patterns;
- Experience in scaling cloud-based applications to meet the needs of a growing product;
- Good communication and analytical skills and experience in managing teams;
- Experience with C4 models for architectural visualization;
- Level of English – Upper-Intermediate/Advanced.
- Knowledge and experience with React;
- Experience with IP (Internet Protocol) network protocols (HTTP/HTTPS, REST, SOAP (Simple Object Access Protocol);
- Experience debugging cloud, embedded systems;
- Experience in developing SaaS services;
- Experience with Redis, Graph and SQL databases;
- Experience with ElasticSearch;
- Experience with RabbitMQ.
Reasons to join us
- Experience in teamwork with leaders in FinTech, Healthcare, Retail, Telecom, and others. Andersen cooperates with such businesses as Samsung, Siemens, Johnson & Johnson, BNP Paribas, Ryanair, Mercedes, TUI, Verivox, Allianz, Paxful, Paysera, BNP Paribas, Revolut, Checkout, and etc.;
- Fast paced environment with multiple customers and opportunities through a year;
- Constant interactions with Andersen and customer top-management to discuss business, money, value etc;
- No borders in case you want to add experience in other business domains or the more technical side of solution architecture and technical consulting;
- Enjoy respect for your immense domain expertise from multiple teams and managers in need;
- Learn from gurus such as yourself in other domains;
- Guarantee of professional, financial, and career growth! The company has introduced systems of mentoring and adaptation for each new employee;
- The opportunity to earn additional up to 1,700 EUR per month by participating in the company's activities;
- Access to the corporate training portal, where the entire knowledge base of the company is collected and which is constantly updated;
- Bright corporate life (parties / pizza days / PlayStation / fruits / coffee / snacks / movies);
- Certification compensation (AWS, PMP, etc);
- Referral program;
- English courses;
- Private Health insurance and compensation for sports activities.
Будемо раді бачити вас!
Продовжуєш шукати вакансію мрії в ІТ? Тоді натисни тут, щоб побачити повний перелік вакансій у команді Andersen. У нас постійно відкриваються нові позиції!