External Communications ManagerВакансії
The IT company Andersen is looking for an energetic and proactive External Communications Manager to join its team.
Andersen is a European pre-IPO software development company uniting over 3,500 top-class professionals. Today, we are working with businesses from various parts of the world, including Western Europe, the USA, and Asia. Our expertise covers FinTech, Healthcare, Retail, Telecom, Media & Entertainment, Logistics, Travel & Hospitality, eCommerce, and other industries.
Your work will be focused on strengthening the company's brand, attracting new employees and ensuring effective promotion of our products and services.
- Developing partnership relationships with educational organizations/universities to attract students and graduates for employment/internship opportunities within the company;
- Planning, comprehensive coordination, and execution of informational events (meetups, webinars, lectures, presentations);
- Actively interacting with university departments and faculties;
- Organizing the company's participation in industry-specific career guidance events, thematic conferences, presentations, training seminars, lectures for university students, participation in job fairs;
- Analyzing the effectiveness of cooperation with universities and making proposals for its improvement;
- Developing creative concepts and projects aimed at promoting the company's image among university graduates and students.
- Experience in the education sector in a managerial position for 3+ years;
- Experience in cooperation with universities, organization of events for students;
- University degree;
- Excellent communication skills, active life position;
- Multitasking skills, responsibility, attention to detail;
- Public speaking skills, competent oral and written speech;
- Ability to communicate with a variety of audiences, including students, faculty, and internal stakeholders;
- Willingness to business trips;
- Level of spoken English – Pre-Intermediate+ and above.
- Experience in organizing events.
Reasons to join us
- Andersen cooperates with such companies as Samsung, Siemens, Johnson & Johnson, AstraZeneca, BNP Paribas, Allianz, Ryanair, TUI, Verivox, etc.;
- For the past four years, our company has been growing annually by 60-100%, and we constantly involve top-notch specialists in our team;
- Andersen has mentoring and adaptation systems for new employees;
- The most important thing that we value in our employees is a commitment to continuous learning. The company supports them in this and gives them access to the best educational platforms, seminars, and practices. In addition, for over 16 years, Andersen has created a huge knowledge base and established a robust resource management institution;
- We have been strengthening our expertise since 2007. During this time, we have formed excellent teams with streamlined processes, where you can learn something new from your colleagues every day and enjoy your work;
- You'll have a stable and competitive salary and an extensive benefit package;
- At Andersen, we have many different ways to grow, and all your activities will be decently rewarded.
Будемо раді бачити вас!
Продовжуєш шукати вакансію мрії в ІТ? Тоді натисни тут, щоб побачити повний перелік вакансій у команді Andersen. У нас постійно відкриваються нові позиції!