Tech Lead Ruby DeveloperВакансії
The customer is a holding company in the labor market in Saudi Arabia, operating under the Ministry of Labor. It leads the socio-economic transformation for individuals, society, and the economy by creating unique solutions to fulfill everyone's needs. One of its prominent roles is to represent the Ministry of Labor and to achieve its goals to improve and develop the Saudi labor market and the work environment in both government and private institutions benefiting employers, employees, and job-seekers alike.
The project involves the development and maintenance of a platform with a set of tests designed to assess candidates' skills.
- Reviewing code structure.
- Identifying opportunities for improvements in the platform.
- Creating technical tasks for the team based on investigation.
- Writing code, conducting code reviews, fixing bugs.
- Writing documentation for the project.
- Experience with Ruby on Rails for 6+ years.
- Experience as a Team/Tech Lead.
- Strong proficiency in Ruby on Rails framework and associated technologies.
- In-depth understanding of web development principles, software architecture, microservices architecture and best practices.
- Excellent problem-solving skills and ability to find innovative solutions to technical challenges.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to effectively collaborate with cross-functional teams.
- Level of English – Upper-Intermediate and above.
Reasons to join us
- Experience in teamwork with leaders in FinTech, Healthcare, Retail, Telecom, and others. Andersen cooperates with such businesses as Samsung, Siemens, Johnson & Johnson, BNP Paribas, Ryanair, Mercedes, TUI, Verivox, Allianz, T-Systems, etc..
- The opportunity to change the project and/or develop expertise in an interesting business domain.
- Job conditions – you can work both fully remotely and from the office or can choose a hybrid variant.
- Guarantee of professional, financial, and career growth! The company has introduced systems of mentoring and adaptation for each new employee.
- The opportunity to earn additional up to 1,700 EUR per month by participating in the company's activities.
- Access to the corporate training portal, where the entire knowledge base of the company is collected and which is constantly updated.
- Bright corporate life (parties / pizza days / PlayStation / fruits / coffee / snacks / movies).
- Certification compensation (AWS, PMP, etc).
- Referral program.
- English courses.
- Private health insurance and compensation for sports activities.
Будемо раді бачити вас!
Продовжуєш шукати вакансію мрії в ІТ? Тоді натисни тут, щоб побачити повний перелік вакансій у команді Andersen. У нас постійно відкриваються нові позиції!