Cloud Integration DeveloperВакансії
The customer is a holding company with over 1500 employees, serving up to 10,000 corporate clients and over 2000 wholesale facilities in various cities across Georgia. The daily service capacity is 1000 cars per day. The company is an official partner of over 300 global brands, including Bridgestone, Michelin, Porsche, Mazda, Shell, Toyota, and others. The holding company comprises 7 subsidiary companies representing well-known automobile and construction equipment manufacturers, as well as distributors of oils and lubricants.
The project is building and maintaining integrations between SAP systems and non-SAP applications.
- Designing, developing, and testing integration solutions and data flows using SAP CPI and other technologies.
- Participating in the architecture, design, and development of interfaces.
- Providing technical expertise and supporting other developers and non-technical team members.
- Developing and maintaining integration documentation and support documents.
- Commercial experience in SAP Technologies for 3+ years.
- Solid hands-on experience in developing custom interfaces with SAP Cloud Platform Integration.
- Having a strong skillset in SAP Integration Suite, Mainly in SAP Cloud Integration.
- Strong expertise with authorization authentication schemes such as client certificates, Oauth, etc..
- Experience with security concepts like SSL, SAP CPI: Development, and PGP encryption.
- Experience with full lifecycle implementation and complex integrations with SAP and non-SAP systems.
- Solid understanding and hands-on experience with various tools on the Palette, including JSON and XML conversions, content modifiers, request-reply, multicast, router, etc..
- Level of English – Intermediate+ and above.
Reasons to join us
- Experience in teamwork with leaders in FinTech, Healthcare, Retail, Telecom, and others. Andersen cooperates with such businesses as Samsung, Siemens, Johnson & Johnson, BNP Paribas, Ryanair, Mercedes, TUI, Verivox, Allianz, T-Systems, etc..
- The opportunity to change the project and/or develop expertise in an interesting business domain.
- Job conditions – you can work both fully remotely and from the office or can choose a hybrid variant.
- Guarantee of professional, financial, and career growth! The company has introduced systems of mentoring and adaptation for each new employee.
- The opportunity to earn additional up to 1,700 EUR per month by participating in the company's activities.
- Access to the corporate training portal, where the entire knowledge base of the company is collected and which is constantly updated.
- Bright corporate life (parties / pizza days / PlayStation / fruits / coffee / snacks / movies).
- Certification compensation (AWS, PMP, etc).
- Referral program.
- English courses.
- Private health insurance and compensation for sports activities.
Будемо раді бачити вас!
Продовжуєш шукати вакансію мрії в ІТ? Тоді натисни тут, щоб побачити повний перелік вакансій у команді Andersen. У нас постійно відкриваються нові позиції!