The project is to develop and maintain an integrated platform for stream processing and analytics with state tracking using Apache Flink.
The customer is a company founded in 2014 that provides an open-source Apache Flink and Application Manager platform to enterprise users. The platform provides high throughput and low latency for event-driven applications. It is headquartered in Berlin, Germany.
Technology stack on the project: Java, Apache Flink, Spring Boot, K8s, AWS, API.
- Solving challenging data engineering and data streaming problems.
- Working on open source and closed source products.
- Taking end-to-end responsibility (problem breakdown, design, implementation, testing, documentation) for new features, enhancements, and fixes.
- Coordinating development teams (depending on level).
- Taking ownership of the project/product components, including shaping their direction.
- Being a mentor to junior developers, helping them grow.
- Experience as a Java Developer for 4+ years.
- Strong knowledge of and experience with Java and JVM mechanics.
- Experience with Apache Flink.
- Experience with Spring Boot.
- Experience with K8s.
- Experience with AWS and other providers (e.g. Alibaba cloud).
- Good knowledge of distributed systems and Database systems (PostgresQL).
- Experience with Big Data.
- Experience in API design.
- Knowledge of data structures and algorithms.
- Ability to debug and troubleshoot complex problems in distributed systems.
- Experience writing clean, testable and maintainable code.
- Level of English – from Intermediate.
Reasons to join us
- Experience in teamwork with leaders in FinTech, Healthcare, Retail, Telecom, and others. Andersen cooperates with such businesses as Samsung, Siemens, Johnson & Johnson, BNP Paribas, Ryanair, Mercedes, TUI, Verivox, Allianz, T-Systems, etc..
- The opportunity to change the project and/or develop expertise in an interesting business domain.
- Job conditions – you can work both fully remotely and from the office or can choose a hybrid variant.
- Guarantee of professional, financial, and career growth! The company has introduced systems of mentoring and adaptation for each new employee.
- The opportunity to earn additional up to 1,700 EUR per month by participating in the company's activities.
- Access to the corporate training portal, where the entire knowledge base of the company is collected and which is constantly updated.
- Bright corporate life (parties / pizza days / PlayStation / fruits / coffee / snacks / movies).
- Certification compensation (AWS, PMP, etc).
- Referral program.
- English courses.
- Private health insurance and compensation for sports activities.
Будемо раді бачити вас!
Продовжуєш шукати вакансію мрії в ІТ? Тоді натисни тут, щоб побачити повний перелік вакансій у команді Andersen. У нас постійно відкриваються нові позиції!