Account Manager (DACH)Вакансії
The IT company Andersen offers a high-paid job to an active and experienced Account Manager (DACH). We need a specialist capable of maintaining and developing warm business relationships with our existing customers and launching new domains and projects.
Andersen is a pre-IPO software development company providing a full cycle of services. For over 16 years, we have been helping enterprises and middle-sized firms transform their businesses by creating effective digital solutions using innovative technologies.
Today, we are working with businesses from various parts of the world, including North America, Western Europe, Israel, Australia, Saudi Arabia, Qatar, and the UAE. Our expertise includes Logistics, FinTech, Healthcare, Retail, Telecom, Media & Entertainment, Travel & Hospitality, e-Commerce, and other industries.
- Development and implementation of a customer strategy;
- Increasing both sales and profitability of projects;
- PnL statement control;
- Establishing and maintaining strong long-term partnerships with the client and key persons on the client's side;
- Identifying potential problems faced by the business and offering solutions to eliminate them, developing and implementing business processes for working with the client;
- Solution of current customer’s issues and problems;
- Conducting pre-sales activities, developing and presenting solutions to support the project development plan and strategy, as well as monitoring their results;
- Personal meetings, organization and holding of presentations, delegation and organization of processes between departments of the company for the implementation of the strategy;
- Business trips for meetings with clients around the world (Germany, Austria, Switzerland, etc.).
- Experience in account management for 3+ years;
- Experience in teamwork/interaction with related departments for promoting and selling products/services;
- Experience in searching for new customers and markets (Germany, Austria, Switzerland);
- A result-oriented person with a high level of self-organization;
- Creativity, the ability to handle stress, high energy, communicative skills, and intellectual advancement;
- Level of spoken English and German — Upper-Intermediate (knowledge of an additional language is nice to have).
- Experience in formulating and implementing strategies or plans for account development;
- Technical knowledge in the field of IT with the sufficient ability to delve into the technical aspects of technology.
Reasons to join us
- Andersen cooperates with such businesses as Siemens, Allianz, TUI, Verivox, Johnson & Johnson, etc.;
- The opportunity to gain experience in developing business relationships with the world's largest brands, large-scale projects using cutting-edge technologies;
- High-profile deals, negotiation practice, and live communication in foreign languages;
- Your own lead generation team and personal assistant;
- We will also provide access both to the corporate training portal and internal training programs, where the company's entire knowledge base is compiled and constantly updated: PM, QA, BA, Intro to Computer Science, Intro to Information Security, Software Processes and Agile Practices, ICAgile course (ICP-ATF), SAFe DevOps, Growth mindset for Agile Delivery, Frontend, Backend, Mobile basics courses, etc. We also conduct internal and external training with experts in project management, negotiation, sales, etc.;
- Mentoring and adaptation programs to help you blend with the team and get involved in your work as comfortably as possible;
- We have been strengthening our expertise since 2007. During this time, we have formed excellent teams with streamlined processes, where you can learn something new from your colleagues every day and enjoy your work;
- We at Andersen have many different ways to grow. You can improve as a specialist or a manager, and all your activities will be decently rewarded.
Будемо раді бачити вас!
Продовжуєш шукати вакансію мрії в ІТ? Тоді натисни тут, щоб побачити повний перелік вакансій у команді Andersen. У нас постійно відкриваються нові позиції!