The customer is a company founded in 2002, Germany-based. It is one of the world's leading photo agencies in image production, documentation and marketing. The agency works with hundreds of photographers and more than 300 international partner agencies - including exclusive suppliers such as AP Images, and offering an unrivaled selection of 130 million photos, clips, graphics and illustrations.
The project is to develop a platform for processing and exchanging digital information (photos, video, graphics). Specialists daily select image packages, research or edit images for individual customers as well as entire projects and create images according to clients' requirements.
Topics range from daily news, politics, sports and entertainment to art, nature, travel and lifestyle.
Technology stack on the project: Java(8-17), Kafka, Spring Boot, Quarkus, Java Streams, Spring IoC/CDI, RESTful APIs, OpenAPI, ElasticSearch, MySQL, PostgreSQL, MongoDB, NEO/Redis, SQL, JUnit, Mockito/TestNG, Selenium, Kubernetes, Docker, Gradle, Maven.
- Strong proficiency in Java (8-17 version) programming language, with a deep understanding of its syntax, features, and best practices for 5+ years.
- In-depth understanding and hands-on experience with either Spring Boot or Quarkus framework;
- Experience with Java Streams.
- In-depth understanding of key concepts of Kafka (also Kafka Streams).
- Understanding and practical experience with dependency injection frameworks like Spring IoC (Inversion of Control) or CDI (Contexts and Dependency Injection).
- Proficiency in designing RESTful APIs following best practices, including resource naming conventions, HTTP methods, request/response formats (JSON/XML), and versioning.
- Understanding of security concepts, authentication mechanisms (e.g. OAuth2, JSON Web Token, etc.), and authorization techniques for securing RESTful APIs, etc.
- Familiarity with techniques for optimizing API performance, including caching, query optimization, and load balancing.
- Experience with ElasticSearch.
- Knowledge of documenting APIs using tools like Swagger or OpenAPI to provide comprehensive and well-structured API documentation for other developers or consumers/clients.
- Proficiency in working with JDBC or JPA (Java Persistence API). Knowledge of SQL or NoSQL databases, such as MySQL, PostgreSQL, MongoDB, NEO, or Redis, is also beneficial.
- Proficiency in writing SQL queries, optimizing database interactions, and handling data migration (when needed).
- Experience in writing unit tests, integration tests, and end-to-end tests using testing frameworks like JUnit, Mockito, or TestNG, as well as knowledge of test automation tools and techniques such as Selenium.
- Proficiency in working with Minikube or any other local Kubernetes environment to ensure smooth transition to STAGE and PROD environments.
- Proficiency in creating Docker images for microservices, etc.
- Understanding of the Gradle and Maven build tools.
- Proficiency in OOP principles and concepts, such as classes, objects, inheritance, encapsulation, and polymorphism.
- Strong skills in refactoring existing code to align best practices (updating deprecated features, modifying function signature, and enhancing code readability and maintainability).
- Proficiency in debugging techniques and error handling to identify and resolve issues during the migration process, ensuring smooth transition and minimizing downtime.
- Level of English – from Upper-Intermediate and above.
- Experience using AWS Java APIs.
Reasons to join us
- Experience in teamwork with leaders in FinTech, Healthcare, Retail, Telecom, and others. Andersen cooperates with such businesses as Samsung, Siemens, Johnson & Johnson, BNP Paribas, Ryanair, Mercedes, TUI, Verivox, Allianz, T-Systems, etc..
- The opportunity to change the project and/or develop expertise in an interesting business domain.
- Job conditions – you can work both fully remotely and from the office or can choose a hybrid variant.
- Guarantee of professional, financial, and career growth! The company has introduced systems of mentoring and adaptation for each new employee.
- The opportunity to earn an additional up to 1,700 EUR per month by participating in the company's activities.
- Access to the corporate training portal, where the entire knowledge base of the company is collected and which is constantly updated.
- Bright corporate life (parties / pizza days / PlayStation / fruits / coffee / snacks / movies).
- Certification compensation (AWS, PMP, etc).
- Referral program.
- English courses.
- Private health insurance and compensation for sports activities.
Будемо раді бачити вас!
Продовжуєш шукати вакансію мрії в ІТ? Тоді натисни тут, щоб побачити повний перелік вакансій у команді Andersen. У нас постійно відкриваються нові позиції!