The IT company Andersen, invites a Product Manager to work on a large scale internal project.
Andersen is an international pre-IPO software development company uniting over 3,500 top-class professionals. For more than 16 years, we have been helping enterprises and middle-sized firms transform their businesses by creating effective digital solutions using innovative technologies.
Today, we are working with businesses from various parts of the world, including Western Europe, the USA, and Asia. Our expertise includes FinTech, Healthcare, Retail, Telecom, Media & Entertainment, Logistics, Travel & Hospitality, eCommerce, and other industries.
The project is the development of an internal recruiting CRM system to optimize and improve recruitment processes in the company. This system combines tools to manage the entire recruiting cycle, from attracting candidates to integrating them into the team. Key features include: candidate management, process automation, analytics and reporting, advanced search engine, integration with external sources and process monitoring.
- Developing and maintaining a recruitment CRM development plan.
- Analyzing business needs to form an idea of the product.
- Drafting and managing the product backlog, including defining requirements, prioritizing tasks, and creating user stories.
- Developing metrics to analyze performance with functionality.
- Working with the customer on product development (development and improvement of business processes and product).
- Backlog prioritization with the customer.
- Planning the task release queue with the team.
- Managing continuous delivery in accordance with established deadlines;
- Tracking process performance and client journeys and discussing results to further develop and optimize the platform;
- Closely working with stakeholders and technical specialists to ensure successful project delivery.
- Solid experience as Product Manager в сфере информационных технологий for 3+ years.
- Experience in managing and improving high-quality scalable software products.
- Strong product management and technical background.
- Deep understanding of Agile product development methodologies.
- Experience with product management tools such as JIRA or Trello.
- Ability to think strategically, applying business insight/acumen and demonstrating critical thought in a complex business environment.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in order to influence cross-functional partners and customers.
- Strong team player that thrives in a fast-paced environment with coordination, negotiation, and presentation skills;
- Strong problem-solving, and conflict resolution skills;
- Ability to prioritize workload and consistently meet deadlines; identify additional resource needs as necessary.
- Ability to work independently and within a team setting with minimal direction/supervision.
- Ability to learn and implement new concepts/skills with minimal lead time.
- Multitasking and stress tolerance.
- Level of English – from Intermediate and above.
- Prior experience working on products related to CRM, Access and Affordability service lines.
- International professional certificates (PSPO, PSM, etc.).
Reasons to join us
- Andersen cooperates with such businesses as Siemens, Johnson & Johnson, AstraZeneca, BNP Paribas, Allianz, Ryanair, TUI, Verivox, etc..
- For the past four years, our company has been growing annually by 60%-100%, and we constantly involve top-notch specialists in our team.
- We have been strengthening our expertise since 2007. During this time, we have formed excellent teams with streamlined processes, where you can learn something new from your colleagues every day and enjoy your work.
- The company has mentoring and adaptation systems for each new employee. Our transparent performance review and assessment systems will allow you to determine your development path and plan your growth.
- The most important thing that we value in our employees is a commitment to continuous learning. The company supports them in this and gives them access to the best educational platforms, seminars, and practices. In addition, for over 16 years, Andersen has assembled a huge knowledge base and established a robust resource management institution.
- Andersen’s employees work from anywhere in the world: at the company's offices or from home, and even combine both formats in the way that suits them best. Coworking with compensation is also possible.
- Our employees are provided with a benefit package and an extensive set of bonuses.
- We at Andersen have many different ways to grow. You can improve as a specialist or a manager, and all your activities will be decently rewarded.
Будемо раді бачити вас!
Продовжуєш шукати вакансію мрії в ІТ? Тоді натисни тут, щоб побачити повний перелік вакансій у команді Andersen. У нас постійно відкриваються нові позиції!