Business Development ManagerВакансії
The IT company Andersen invites a Business Development Manager to develop sales in various domains. You will have the opportunity to contribute to one of the key areas for our company and assemble your own team.
Andersen is a pre-IPO software development company providing a full cycle of services. For over 16 years, we have been helping enterprises and middle-sized firms transform their businesses by creating effective digital solutions using innovative technologies.
Today, we are working with businesses from various parts of the world, including North America, Western Europe, Israel, Australia, Saudi Arabia, Qatar, and the UAE. Our expertise includes Logistics, FinTech, Healthcare, Retail, Telecom, Media & Entertainment, Travel & Hospitality, e-Commerce, and other industries.
- Custom logistics software development;
- IT staff augmentation;
- Logistics-specific UX/UI design;
- Cloud hosting and migration;
- Technical maintenance and support;
- Logistics IT security.
- Conducting commercial negotiations with representatives of customer companies.
- Drawing up, preparing, presenting, and defending commercial proposals.
- Expanding the contact network and actively networking with the current customers to develop our business relationships.
- Cooperating with your team to find new potential customers and participating in the creation of marketing materials.
- Re-engaging customers.
- Going on business trips (the USA, Western and Central Europe, Israel, the UAE, Singapore, etc.) to meet with our customers.
- Experience in active sales using various search channels for 5+ years.
- Experience in collaborating/interacting with related departments to promote and sell products/services.
- Experience in finding new customers and markets.
- Focus on the result and self-management skills.
- Creativity, stress resistance, high energy, communication skills, and intelligence.
- Level of spoken English – from Upper-Intermediate.
- Knowledge of other foreign languages.
Reasons to join us
- Andersen cooperates with such businesses as Samsung, Johnson & Johnson, Ryanair, Europcar, TUI, Verivox, Shypple, etc..
- Experience in business development with global brands around the world and large-scale projects using the latest technology.
- Interesting and high-profile deals, negotiation practice, and communication with C-level people.
- High-profile deals, negotiation practice, and live communication in foreign languages.
- Your own lead generation team and personal assistant.
- We will also provide access both to the corporate training portal and internal training programs, where the company's entire knowledge base is compiled and constantly updated: PM, QA, BA, Intro to Computer Science, Intro to Information Security, Software Processes and Agile Practices, ICAgile course (ICP-ATF), SAFe DevOps, Growth mindset for Agile Delivery, Frontend, Backend, Mobile basics courses, etc. We also conduct internal and external training with experts in project management, negotiation, sales, etc..
- Mentoring and adaptation programs to help you blend with the team and get involved in your work as comfortably as possible.
- We have been strengthening our expertise since 2007. During this time, we have formed excellent teams with streamlined processes, where you can learn something new from your colleagues every day and enjoy your work.
- We at Andersen have many different ways to grow. You can improve as a specialist or a manager, and all your activities will be decently rewarded.
Будемо раді бачити вас!
Продовжуєш шукати вакансію мрії в ІТ? Тоді натисни тут, щоб побачити повний перелік вакансій у команді Andersen. У нас постійно відкриваються нові позиції!