Solution Architect (FinTech)Вакансії
Andersen is a European pre-IPO IT company with more than 3,500 high-class professionals: developers, architects, testers, analysts, and other specialists. Our employees are located all over the world, but we all are Andersen Family.
Operating in the market since 2007, we have developed more than 1,000 outstanding projects for the financial sector, healthcare, logistics, travel and hospitality, telecom, the automotive industry, etc.
Today we are looking for a confident and active Solution Architect who will strengthen our team and will take part in the pre-sale activities in the FinTech domain.
- Lead opportunities in the Fintech industry from the very first contact until established development project;
- Make quick opportunity qualification assessment together with the pre-sale managers, including a very high-level estimate, what can be strong in our proposition against competition and what key risks are there to mitigate;
- Build customer trust and Andersen delivery certainty with your domain expertise, creative ideas to solve client's business needs;
- Minimize upfront customer costs and project risks by helping to focus on most valuable requirements and using existing customer environment and relevant 3d party and community projects or SaaS;
- Specify these into solid Solutions Architecture;
- Present the final result to both client's executive and technical representatives;
- Structure the detailed estimates for the project and enable technical experts to produce a meaningful estimate. Control and challenge their results, define complexity drivers and optimize our offering through reasonable and pragmatic assumptions;
- Being a key IT consultant in Fintech architecture for the company's clients. Being able to clearly and intelligently communicate/present/maintain relationships at the C level on client side, quickly understand the current situation/problem/pain points and provide knowledgeable and confirmed experience recommendations back to the client. Maintain the relationship with all levels within client's organization and eventually generate sales leads;
- Creating marketing(technical) materials to support pre-sales activities (business cases, Success stories, articles, white papers etc.) with the help of designers and copywriters.
- Overall Solutions Architecture experience 5+ years and in Banking, FinTech industry for 2+ years.
- Working experience at least in one major Bank (top-10 country) in the role of Solution Architect/Enterprise.
- Strong technical background (previous successful development experience using major programming platforms for enterprise projects).
- Experience with in-house and vendor core banking systems.
- Strong understanding of ITIL processes.
- Level of English – Fluent.
- Experience with Fintech SaaS.
- Experience in open banking standards, BIAN, and etc.
- Experience with major public PaaS and IaaS, or knowledge of such and ability to compare private infrastructure against them.
- Experience in Consulting.
- Experience in FinTech startups.
- Experience in using and implementing the TOGAF (or similar) methodology within large scale.
- Enterprise Environment for 3+ years.
Reasons to join us
- Experience in teamwork with leaders in FinTech, Healthcare, Retail, Telecom, and others. Andersen cooperates with such businesses as Samsung, Siemens, Johnson & Johnson, BNP Paribas, Ryanair, Mercedes, TUI, Verivox, Allianz, Paxful, Paysera, BNP Paribas, Revolut, Checkout, and etc..
- Fast paced environment with multiple customers and opportunities through a year.
- Constant interactions with Andersen and customer top-management to discuss business, money, value etc.
- No borders in case you want to add experience in other business domains or the more technical side of solution architecture and technical consulting.
- Enjoy respect for your immense domain expertise from multiple teams and managers in need.
- Learn from gurus such as yourself in other domains.
- Guarantee of professional, financial, and career growth! The company has introduced systems of mentoring and adaptation for each new employee.
- The opportunity to earn an additional up to 1,700 EUR per month by participating in the company's activities.
- Access to the corporate training portal, where the entire knowledge base of the company is collected and which is constantly updated.
- Bright corporate life (parties / pizza days / PlayStation / fruits / coffee / snacks / movies).
- Certification compensation (AWS, PMP, etc).
- Referral program.
- English courses.
- Private Health insurance and compensation for sports activities.
Будемо раді бачити вас!
Продовжуєш шукати вакансію мрії в ІТ? Тоді натисни тут, щоб побачити повний перелік вакансій у команді Andersen. У нас постійно відкриваються нові позиції!