Senior Scrum MasterВакансії
The IT company Andersen invites a Senior Scrum Master to join its team for working with a company from Saudi Arabia.
The customer is a holding company in the labour market in Saudi Arabia, operating under the Ministry of Labor. It leads the socio-economic transformation for individuals, society, and the economy by creating unique solutions to fulfil everyone's needs.
The project is a platform with a set of tests and courses for teaching and managing the educational process.
The task is to perform a variety of tasks to maximise the Scrum Team’s performance and productivity.
- Champion adherence to the Scrum framework, including all its ceremonies and artefacts.
- Utilise techniques for effective Product Backlog management.
- Ensure clear and concise Product Backlog items for the Scrum Team.
- Understand and apply product planning in an empirical environment.
- Optimise Product Backlog arrangement for maximum value with the Product Owner.
- Practise and promote agility within the team and organisation.
- Coach the Product Owner in prioritising and refining Product Backlog items.
- Guide the Development Team in self-organisation and creating high-value products.
- Remove impediments to the Development Team's progress.
- Facilitate Scrum events, and promote Scrum Values and Agile principles throughout the organisation.
- Experience as a Scrum Master for 2+ years.
- Demonstrated evidence of ability to champion adherence to consistent application of the Scrum Framework including: 3 roles; 5 events; 3 artefacts; and 2 standards for artefact transparency being Done and Ready.
- Proven experience identifying a Scrum Team’s gaps in the Scrum Framework and leading them to adopt new practices by focusing on Scrum Values, Agile Manifesto values and principles.
- Proven experience writing Agile User Stories with Acceptance Criteria and breaking them down into smaller tasks.
- Demonstrated ability to coach, inspire and motivate people to change their values and practices as evidenced by experience persuading key stakeholders (like Executive Sponsor, program/project managers, line managers) to become servant leaders and to empower people who use the Scrum Framework.
- Proven experience creating velocity tracking (e.g. Sprint Burndown, Release Burndown) using Agile project management software (JIRA).
- Excellent verbal communication skills in conflict resolution and negotiation.
- Level of English – Upper-Intermediate and above.
Reasons to join us
- Experience in teamwork with leaders in FinTech, Healthcare, Retail, Telecom, and others. Andersen cooperates with such businesses as Samsung, Siemens, Johnson & Johnson, BNP Paribas, Ryanair, Mercedes, TUI, Verivox, Allianz, T-Systems, etc..
- The opportunity to change the project and/or develop expertise in an interesting business domain.
- Job conditions – you can work both fully remotely and from the office or can choose a hybrid variant.
- Guarantee of professional, financial, and career growth! The company has introduced systems of mentoring and adaptation for each new employee.
- The opportunity to earn additional up to 1,700 EUR per month by participating in the company's activities.
- Access to the corporate training portal, where the entire knowledge base of the company is collected and which is constantly updated.
- Bright corporate life (parties / pizza days / PlayStation / fruits / coffee / snacks / movies).
- Certification compensation (AWS, PMP, etc).
- Referral program.
- English courses.
- Private health insurance and compensation for sports activities.
Будемо раді бачити вас!
Продовжуєш шукати вакансію мрії в ІТ? Тоді натисни тут, щоб побачити повний перелік вакансій у команді Andersen. У нас постійно відкриваються нові позиції!