System Engineer DevOpsВакансії
The customer is the largest media conglomerate in Belgium, the Netherlands and Denmark, with a broad portfolio of brands (radio, TV, magazines and internet). Currently owns more than 90 media brands reaching around 15 million readers and viewers. The company invests in the development of mobile platforms, online services, engaging audiences and providing advertisers with improved targeting and monetization tools.
The project is to challenge the current setup of our three car platform brands running in AWS, with the vision of bringing them into a unified platform.
- Work closely with our development teams in order to help facilitate transition to a self-steering approach.
- Automate and optimise our infrastructure leveraging GitOps and IaaC ( infrastructure as a code - primarily with Terraform).
- Design and deliver AWS platform infrastructure following best practices and your experience.
- Design and deliver a robust and highly-performant CI/CD solutions.
- Practical experience in managing an IT team.
- Experience as a DevOps System Engineer for 5+ years.
- Previous experience with AWS Cloud Services.
- Experience with Terraform/Terraform Cloud for infrastructure management.
- Knowledge of Cloudflare for site security and acceleration.
- Experience with Kubernetes (EKS).
- Knowledge of monitoring and debugging tools such as New Relic, Prometheus, Grafana, and Kibana.
- Experience with AWS OpenSearch for data mining and analysis.
- Level of English – from Intermediate and above.
- Practical experience in migrating systems between Cloud platforms.
Reasons to join us
- Experience in teamwork with leaders in FinTech, Healthcare, Retail, Telecom, and others. Andersen cooperates with such businesses as Samsung, Siemens, Johnson & Johnson, BNP Paribas, Ryanair, Mercedes, TUI, Verivox, Allianz, T-Systems, etc..
- The opportunity to change the project and/or develop expertise in an interesting business domain.
- Job conditions – you can work both fully remotely and from the office or can choose a hybrid variant.
- Guarantee of professional, financial, and career growth! The company has introduced systems of mentoring and adaptation for each new employee.
- The opportunity to earn an additional up to 1,700 EUR per month by participating in the company's activities.
- Access to the corporate training portal, where the entire knowledge base of the company is collected and which is constantly updated.
- Bright corporate life (parties / pizza days / PlayStation / fruits / coffee / snacks / movies).
- Certification compensation (AWS, PMP, etc).
- Referral program.
- English courses.
- Private health insurance and compensation for sports activities.
Будемо раді бачити вас!
Продовжуєш шукати вакансію мрії в ІТ? Тоді натисни тут, щоб побачити повний перелік вакансій у команді Andersen. У нас постійно відкриваються нові позиції!