Andersen, an international IT сompany, invites an Angular Developer to work on a large-scale project for our Austrian clients.
The customer is a global B2B2C insurance and assistance leader offering global solutions that span international health and life insurance, travel insurance, automotive and maintenance. The company offers high-tech products and solutions that go beyond traditional insurance and are easily integrated into partners' businesses or sold directly to clients through the company's brands.
The task is to manage a number of projects in the field of Finance/FinTech, IT and Services.
- Being part of an Agile Scrum team.
- Further developing an Angular based WYSIWYG UI design tool for easily designing Angular based UIs.
- Developing the new Angular based frontend of the globally implemented strategic core insurance system platform.
- Experience in frontend development with Angular, RXJS for 3+ years.
- Understanding of Karma+Jasmine.
- Knowledge of TypeScript, HTML, CSS.
- Experience working with RESTful API.
- Understanding of software architectural and design patterns.
- Taking responsibility and code ownership.
- Highly motivated and being able to work independently on tasks.
- Thriving clean and maintainable code.
- Level of English – from Intermediate and above.
- Technical education in Software Engineering, Computer Science or similar.
- Public GitHub repository with projects.
Reasons to join us
- Experience in teamwork with leaders in FinTech, Healthcare, Retail, Telecom, and others. Andersen cooperates with such businesses as Samsung, Siemens, Johnson & Johnson, BNP Paribas, Ryanair, Mercedes, TUI, Verivox, Allianz, T-Systems, etc..
- The opportunity to change the project and/or develop expertise in an interesting business domain.
- Job conditions – you can work both fully remotely and from the office or can choose a hybrid variant.
- Guarantee of professional, financial, and career growth! The company has introduced systems of mentoring and adaptation for each new employee.
- The opportunity to earn an additional up to 1,700 EUR per month by participating in the company's activities.
- Access to the corporate training portal, where the entire knowledge base of the company is collected and which is constantly updated.
- Bright corporate life (parties / pizza days / PlayStation / fruits / coffee / snacks / movies).
- Certification compensation (AWS, PMP, etc).
- Referral program.
- English courses.
- Private health insurance and compensation for sports activities.
Будемо раді бачити вас!
Продовжуєш шукати вакансію мрії в ІТ? Тоді натисни тут, щоб побачити повний перелік вакансій у команді Andersen. У нас постійно відкриваються нові позиції!