Product/Data Analyst (Almaty)Вакансії
The IT сompany Andersen invites a Product/Data Analyst to work on a FinTech project.
The customer has been operating in Kazakhstan's financial market since 1992 and is represented by more than 130 branches across Kazakhstan. It offers its clients – both individuals and legal entities – a full range of banking services, including the opening and servicing of current accounts, payment cards, lending, deposits, and money transfers.
The project is the development of a banking application to optimize credit services of the bank and the business as a whole.
- Defining product and business metrics.
- Collecting, processing, and analyzing large amounts of data to identify key insights and trends that will help improve the product and make data-driven decisions.
- Investigating the causes of significant deviations in key metrics, as well as identifying growth opportunities and product development directions.
- Using statistical and analytical tools to create predictive models and scenarios that will forecast future user behavior and the impact of product changes.
- Evaluating the potential profitability of projects or product features.
- Developing and maintaining dashboards and reports to track key product indicators (KPIs) and monitor product performance.
- Building funnels, analyzing funnel stages, formulating hypotheses, and testing them.
- Formulating suggestions for product improvement, functionality optimization, and enhancing the user experience based on the acquired data and analysis.
- Conducting A/B testing – participating in the development of test conditions and the results.
- Collaborating with the Data department team to optimize data flows, ensure data quality and integrity for the product, and create data showcases.
- Working closely with product managers, engineers, and other team members to define metrics and measure the effectiveness of new features and improvements.
- Maintaining documentation of the analytics system in the company's knowledge base within the scope of the product.
- Experience as a Product/Data Analyst for 3+ years.
- Experience working in product companies.
- Proficient use of Python.
- Experience with SQL.
- A/B testing experience.
- Analytical mindset – ability to critically evaluate hypotheses, analyze and structure data, draw conclusions, and establish relationships within the data.
- Knowledge of mathematical statistics and experience applying it.
- Ability to choose the appropriate method for data evaluation - analytics, research, or the use of external data.
- Level of English – Intermediate and above.
- Experience in the banking industry.
Reasons to join us
- Experience in teamwork with leaders in FinTech, Healthcare, Retail, Telecom, and others. Andersen cooperates with such businesses as Samsung, Siemens, Johnson & Johnson, BNP Paribas, Ryanair, Mercedes, TUI, Verivox, Allianz, T-Systems, etc..
- The opportunity to change the project and/or develop expertise in an interesting business domain.
- Job conditions – you can work both fully remotely and from the office or can choose a hybrid variant.
- Guarantee of professional, financial, and career growth! The company has introduced systems of mentoring and adaptation for each new employee.
- The opportunity to earn an additional up to 1,700 EUR per month by participating in the company's activities.
- Access to the corporate training portal, where the entire knowledge base of the company is collected and which is constantly updated.
- Bright corporate life (parties / pizza days / PlayStation / fruits / coffee / snacks / movies).
- Certification compensation (AWS, PMP, etc).
- Referral program.
- English courses.
- Private health insurance and compensation for sports activities.
Будемо раді бачити вас!
Продовжуєш шукати вакансію мрії в ІТ? Тоді натисни тут, щоб побачити повний перелік вакансій у команді Andersen. У нас постійно відкриваються нові позиції!