Middleware Android TV DeveloperВакансії
Andersen, an international IT company, invites an experienced Middleware Android TV Developer to join its team for working with a German company.
The customer is a German company, a leader in systems integration, which has been supplying world-class software solutions for video output to any screen for more than a decade. The company's products are integrated in the development of leading companies - Google, Netflix, Samsung, Youtube, Huawei, etc.
The project is the development of new projects by white label for TV providers.
- Updating and patching Android OS.
- Maintaining and troubleshooting on Android OS..
- Optimizing Android performance through the systems such as LMK, zram, and iorap.
- Handling HDMI/HDCP, Widevine, Android Open Source, Linux, WiFi & Bluetooth implementation and standards.
- Commercial Android development experience for 3+ years.
- Experience with all aspects of Android TV Middleware/Set-top Box Integration.
- Expertise in Broadcom SoC, Multistage Bootloader, and creating signed Android TV images.
- Knowledge of Key Set-top Box (STB) technologies, including SoC Keyladder, HDCP 1.4/2.2, and Google Widevine DRM.
- Expertise in integrating patches with Android Framework for various components such as Wifi, Bluetooth, Audio, Display/Resolution, HDMI/CEC, and LED.
- Thorough understanding of WiFi and Bluetooth standards and protocols.
- Experience in Android TV reporting statistics including wifi, frame drop, crash reporting, and reboot analysis.
- Experience in performance remote control testing including pairing and loss of connection issues.
- Expertise in Android TV Performance and System Memory tuning.
- Knowledge of testing tools and frameworks such as TVTS and Geekbench.
- Experience with porting all changes in framework, drivers, and apps to the new Android OS version.
- Familiarity with certification processes for Netflix, Amazon Prime, and Google Android TV.
- Ability to validate 3rd Party Apps such as HBO Max.
- Experience with Android TV First Time Install, splash and boot animation.
- Level of English – from Intermediate and above.
- Experience with Android TVTS and certification processes is beneficial.
Reasons to join us
- Experience in teamwork with leaders in FinTech, Healthcare, Retail, Telecom, and others. Andersen cooperates with such businesses as Samsung, Siemens, Johnson & Johnson, BNP Paribas, Ryanair, Mercedes, TUI, Verivox, Allianz, T-Systems, etc..
- The opportunity to change the project and/or develop expertise in an interesting business domain.
- Job conditions – you can work both fully remotely and from the office or can choose a hybrid variant.
- Guarantee of professional, financial, and career growth! The company has introduced systems of mentoring and adaptation for each new employee.
- The opportunity to earn additional up to 1,700 EUR per month by participating in the company's activities.
- Access to the corporate training portal, where the entire knowledge base of the company is collected and which is constantly updated.
- Bright corporate life (parties / pizza days / PlayStation / fruits / coffee / snacks / movies).
- Certification compensation (AWS, PMP, etc).
- Referral program.
- English courses.
- Private health insurance and compensation for sports activities.
Будемо раді бачити вас!
Продовжуєш шукати вакансію мрії в ІТ? Тоді натисни тут, щоб побачити повний перелік вакансій у команді Andersen. У нас постійно відкриваються нові позиції!