The international IT сompany Andersen invites a Business Analyst to work on the side of our partner from Germany.
Our customer is a leading German service provider for technical communication. For more than 35 years, it has been offering relevant content, expressive design, digital tools, IT processes, and IT infrastructure for the efficient implementation of digitalization strategies. The company's clients come from all B2B sectors. It has more than 180 specialists working in 10 offices throughout Germany, as well as subsidiaries in Switzerland and Vietnam.
The project includes work in the PIM (Product Information Management) system in order to create technical data sheets compliant with InDesign standards. The main task is to create content for online stores and to ensure the correct functionality of the customer's internal systems. Your role also includes important communication with the customer, to discuss and clarify technical issues and to agree project details. Communication with the customer is aimed at ensuring that the customer's products are understood and meet the customer's requirements and standards.
- Supporting the creation and maintenance of technical documentation.
- Reviewing and systemizing project documentation in terms of process selection.
- Adjustment of client's technical documentation according to requirements.
- Managing data flows.
- Mapping existing data.
- Planning and documenting content, dates and concepts in cooperation with responsible staff.
- Creating, maintaining and developing data models as well as product structures in the product information management system in accordance with globally applicable data standards.
- Closely working with project teams and technical specialists to ensure successful project delivery.
- Conducting business meetings and joint sessions with stakeholders.
- Commercial experience as a Business/System Analyst for 6+ months.
- Experience in developing software documentation.
- Deep knowledge in all techniques of requirements elicitation, experience in requirements management.
- Strong analytical skills to critically evaluate information from multiple sources.
- Ability to modify a chosen approach in response to changing stakeholders, conditions, circumstances, and feedback.
- Experience in modeling business processes (at least BPMN/UML).
- Experience in Agile (Scrum) methodologies.
- Knowledge of requirements management tools (at least Jira and Confluence).
- Level of German – from Upper-Intermediate and above.
- Level of English – from Intermediate and above.
- Experience with FrameMaker, Pimcore system.
- International professional certificates (PSPO, PSM, etc.).
Reasons to join us
- Andersen cooperates with such businesses as Samsung, Reuter Gruppe, T-Systems, TUI, Ryanair, Johnson & Johnson, etc. This project is just your beginning here – working with us means reliability and prospects.
- We have been strengthening our expertise since 2007. During this time, we have formed an excellent BA & SA team with streamlined processes, which now consists of more than 200 qualified analysts.
- We welcome specialists from every part of the world.
- Salaries at Andersen are pegged to the EUR, and our employees are provided with a benefit package and an extensive set of bonuses.
- We give our employees an opportunity to attend and participate in the company’s BA meetups, as well as offer a compensation program for international professional certificates.
- There are many different ways to grow and develop at our company. You can improve as a tech specialist or a resource manager, and all your activities will be decently rewarded.
- You will have an opportunity to take on the role of a mentor and help a group of BA/SA beginners grow.
- Our employees have access to Andersen Knowledge Base, where they can take courses in a variety of areas: the art of negotiation, PreSale & Discovery, Agile essentials, product ownership, microservice architecture, API design, SQL, AWS, GDPR, UX/UI, people management, and more.
Будемо раді бачити вас!
Продовжуєш шукати вакансію мрії в ІТ? Тоді натисни тут, щоб побачити повний перелік вакансій у команді Andersen. У нас постійно відкриваються нові позиції!