The IT company Andersen invites a React Developer to work on a large-scale project for one of our UK customers.
The customer is a new kind of bank founded in 2016. It focuses on distinct client segments that are underserved by the market, creating innovative products to meet their needs. The company offers white-labeled products with no upfront investment for certain industries and businesses.
The project is the product development of the introduction of Easy Access accounts to enable customers to earn competitive interest post fixed-term maturity. Aiming for positive outcomes, these accounts minimize liquidity requirements and ensure customers earn more interest during decision periods.
- Engaging in discussions about & understand key aspects of architecture, innovation and best practices.
- Being responsible for the development of customer-facing React applications.
- Building reusable components and front-end libraries for future use.
- Translating designs, wireframes and user stories into high-quality code.
- Building new financial products using our APIs.
- Contributing to the development of the team through knowledge sharing.
- Documenting code and architecture.
- Work experience as a React Developer for 3+ years.
- Experience in developing production-ready React applications.
- Knowledge of working with RESTful web services.
- Ability to write unit tests for React components.
- Understanding of monorepo structure and its application in development.
- Experience with Next.js.
- Experience with APIs and RESTful services.
- Skilled in building responsive web applications.
- Familiarity with Material UI.
- Experience with testing libraries such as Playwright, Jest, Chai, Mocha, etc.
- Basic knowledge of Git version control
- Experience in Agile development methodologies
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills.
- Level of English from Upper-Intermediate and above.
- Experience with Monorepo project structures (ppm workspaces).
- Experience with React-hook-form.
- Skills in Sass / CSS.
- Experience with pnpm.
- Knowledge of known security vulnerabilities / standards for JS applications.
Reasons to join us
- Experience in teamwork with leaders in FinTech, Healthcare, Retail, Telecom, and others. Andersen cooperates with such businesses as Samsung, Siemens, Johnson & Johnson, BNP Paribas, Ryanair, Mercedes, TUI, Verivox, Allianz, T-Systems, etc..
- The opportunity to change the project and/or develop expertise in an interesting business domain.
- Job conditions – you can work both fully remotely and from the office or can choose a hybrid variant.
- Guarantee of professional, financial, and career growth! The company has introduced systems of mentoring and adaptation for each new employee.
- The opportunity to earn additional up to 1,700 EUR per month by participating in the company's activities.
- For over 16 years, Andersen has established a robust resource management institution and excellent teams with well-organized processes.
- The company offers an opportunity to undergo training and gain certification from Scrum providers and such organizations as Kanban University, ICAgile, AWS, and many more.
- Our employees have access to the corporate training portal with such educational programs as Agile PM, Growth Mindset for Agile Delivery, DevOps Practices, and Cloud Service, as well as training on project management, negotiations and sales, etc..
- Bright corporate life (parties / pizza days / PlayStation / fruits / coffee / snacks / movies).
- Referral program.
- English courses.
- Private health insurance and compensation for sports activities.
Будемо раді бачити вас!
Продовжуєш шукати вакансію мрії в ІТ? Тоді натисни тут, щоб побачити повний перелік вакансій у команді Andersen. У нас постійно відкриваються нові позиції!