The IT сompany Andersen invites a Business Analyst in Kazakhstan with an opportunity to work on a FinTech project.
The customer has been operating in Kazakhstan's financial market since 1992 and is represented by more than 130 branches across Kazakhstan. It offers its clients – both individuals and legal entities – a full range of banking services, including the opening and servicing of current accounts, payment cards, lending, deposits, and money transfers.
The project is the development of a banking application to optimize credit services of the bank and the business as a whole.
- Analyzing the bank's current customer base to find product growth points and integrations.
- Communicating with various stakeholders within the bank.
- Analyzing and documenting business and technical requirements from various stakeholders.
- Writing requirements for development.
- Experience as a Business Analyst for 1+ years.
- Experience of working in a product team for 2+ years.
- Knowledge of SQL, data modeling principles, business processes.
- Ability to build dashboards in BI-platforms.
- Ability to work with statistical packages.
- Knowledge of tools for audience segmentation.
- Level of English – from Intermediate and above.
- Big 4 experience.
Reasons to join us
- Andersen cooperates with such businesses as Samsung, Reuter Gruppe, T-Systems, TUI, Ryanair, Johnson & Johnson, etc. This project is just your beginning here – working with us means reliability and prospects.
- We have been strengthening our expertise since 2007. During this time, we have formed an excellent BA & SA team with streamlined processes, which now consists of more than 200 qualified analysts.
- We welcome specialists from every part of the world.
- Salaries at Andersen are pegged to the EUR, and our employees are provided with a benefit package and an extensive set of bonuses.
- We give our employees an opportunity to attend and participate in the company’s BA meetups, as well as offer a compensation program for international professional certificates.
- There are many different ways to grow and develop at our company. You can improve as a tech specialist or a resource manager, and all your activities will be decently rewarded.
- You will have an opportunity to take on the role of a mentor and help a group of BA/SA beginners grow.
- Our employees have access to Andersen Knowledge Base, where they can take courses in a variety of areas: the art of negotiation, PreSale & Discovery, Agile essentials, product ownership, microservice architecture, API design, SQL, AWS, GDPR, UX/UI, people management, and more.
Будемо раді бачити вас!
Продовжуєш шукати вакансію мрії в ІТ? Тоді натисни тут, щоб побачити повний перелік вакансій у команді Andersen. У нас постійно відкриваються нові позиції!